Search results

1. P

ISO Tecumseh HS40 engine ID plate

I am restoring a 1970 Rupp Roadster with the original HS40 Tecumseh engine. Of course, like many, keeping the motor original has taken some effort and I am looking for an ID plate for this motor. Can anyone assist? Thank you all for the great forums!
  2. P

Crankshaft for Tecumseh HS40 motor

Looking for a crankshaft for Tecumseh HS40 for my 1970 Rupp Roadster. Crank needs to be 3 inches on clutch side. Thanks
  3. P

Looking for a crankshaft for my 1970 Tecumseh HS40

All, still looking for a good crankshaft for my 1970 Rupp Roaster with a HS40 Tecumseh motor. Want to keep it nostalgic. Can anyone provide me with direction? Thank you phosguy
  4. P

Need HS40 Crankshaft

I am restoring a 1970 Rupp Roadster with the HS40 engine. Of course, the engine was shot as well as the crankshaft was not correct. I found another HS40 - 55388C so must be a newer engine but this crank is not very good. What item number should the crankshaft be for this HS40-55388C so I can...
  5. P

Tecumseh HS40

Does anyone know (of course most of you do) what the stock crankshaft length should be for a HS40 used on a 1970 Rupp Roadster? I assume it is ~2 1/4 inch, clutch side. Also, is the stock bore on a HS40 2.62 inch? Thank you.
  6. P

HS 40 crankshaft dimensions

I have a HS40 engine which I am rebuilding for my 1970 Rupp Roadster. Does anyone know what is the correct length of the crankshaft which the 1970 Rupp roadster should have? Thank you