Search results

1. TDB

Predator 212 keeps dying.

Any ideas? https://youtu.be/T9JyvHAXbdc Not sure why this stupid thing won't run, it seems like the fuel line is clogged or the carbs gummed up but I won't know until I tear into it. It ran great last time it was out, and I don't understand why the fuel line would be clogged or the carb...
  2. TDB

DIY predator 212 clutch cover/clutch guard

I went out for a nice ride after I finished swapping a Predator 212 onto my mini bike and ended up shredding my shoe on the exposed clutch.. no bueno. I looked a little bit online for a clutch cover but I didn't see anything that I really liked the look or the price of, so I thought what the...
  3. TDB

New member // My build

New member to the forum, and first time ever joining a forum! I debated joining for a while because I don't actually have an old mini bike *yet* (well I guess mine will be old someday), I just have a predator swapped Monster Moto. But this forum has helped me out in the past so I figured maybe I...
  4. TDB

new member // having trouble posting

New member here - I wrote up a nice little introduction to myself and my project but I keep getting denied every time I try to post it. I get a little message that says "Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words." I...