Predator 212 keeps dying.

TDB

Any ideas?

[video=youtube_share;T9JyvHAXbdc]https://youtu.be/T9JyvHAXbdc[/video]
Not sure why this stupid thing won't run, it seems like the fuel line is clogged or the carbs gummed up but I won't know until I tear into it. It ran great last time it was out, and I don't understand why the fuel line would be clogged or the carb gummed up because it didn't sit that long, I only run 91 or 93 non-ethanol, any I always shut the fuel off when I park it. It even started first pull when I pulled it out. Also it's all stock, no mods and it is still governed. Strange.

*Yes it did have gas in it*

TDB

Good news - I think I fixed it. Bad news - I shot a bunch of gas into my eye. That sucked a lot. Lesson learned to always wear eye protection.

The spark plug was ok so I pressurized the gas tank and tried to force some crap out of the line, and I also topped off the tank all the way. I haven't ridden it yet but it idled fine so I think I'm good to go.

I would take the gas line off and see if peeing freely before ever taking carb apart..coz sometimes debris get stuck at filter inside tank..they can also move away and run ok ..then get there again..cheers :scooter: