Search results

1. 5

Bonanza restoration

Hey OldMiniBikes I need some help. So I’m going deep on a restoration I just picked up some new old stock parts. It’s a little tube shock “leg” brand freaking new. And I can’t tell what the coding is I don’t know if it’s zinc, galvanized, maybe bad nickel help me out I got a couple of the shocks and I’m...
  2. 5

Help out s friend

Hey all so a buddy of mine just scored a sweet mini I think it may be a rupp or lil Indian please help Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. 5

What is this

Hey guys so i have dug out my first ever mini bike and started a rebuild. I have always assumed it's a Sears frame but I don't know maybe someone can help clear it up for me. Any help is appreciated thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. 5

My bonanza build

Hey everyone I just wanted to put up my new build. I have had this bonanza BC 1300 for about a month and some change and had been posting pictures on instagram with little real response, so that brings me here. To share my project with people who share my passion and enthusiasm for these kick...
  5. 5

BC 1300 parts

Hey all I have a BC 1300 I am bringing back to life. I need either one rear shock or a nice set of repop shocks and a fender. the fender needs to be original and if any one has an extra metal chain guard just laying around I would gladly take that as well. Thanks for the help or leads
  6. 5

Bonanza bc 1300 parts

Hey all i have picked up a bc1300 that is pretty much all there but needs lots of love i was able to free up the front forks and will be doing some metal work to the legs before i send them out to get chromed and this leads me to my issue the rear shocks at there and in ok shape but some one...
  7. 5

Help me ID please

Hey everyone I'm new to the minibike community but have loved the minis my whole life and I am now able to pick up projects and have some real fun. So to my point what the hell is this thing... it a toss up between a ili Indian or a rupp I think please help