Search results

1. S

Micro lil indian/taco style minibike build, from the UK

So after watching alot of youtube videos i came across a guy from texas? Who has buolt a numner of minibikes from scratch, one includes a micro tom tumb style lil indian/taco style bike. I contacted the guy and he sent me some messurments wich was very kind of him to do so. So here is...
  2. S

Micro lil indian/taco style minibike build, from the UK

w/[/url][YOUTUBE]
  3. S

Who has scratch built a frame?

Im looking for any tips and ideas on building a classic style mini bike frame from scratch. I live in the uk so finding a classic frame is near enough im possible! I have access to my own manual conduit bender and welder, but i would love to hear from anyone who might of built there own frame...
  4. S

Pre war 98cc villiers midget

Got about 3 of these engines. They were built in wolvohampton England (20 mins from where i live). Only problem is the output shaft being tapered and threaded (roughly 17.5mm) finding a clutch can be a problem. This one has a modified pocket bike exhaust https://youtu.be/QjV3CQL8sy4
  5. S

1980s 3hp Briggs help. Looking for a clutch!

Hello everyone. Im looking for some advice on fitting a clutch to my 3hp. I got this from a lpcal person and it was fitted with an alcon water pump. Ive removed the pump to take a look at the output shaft. Its 2inches long, is part threaded and has no keyway. Im confident enough to...
  6. S

Hello from England. Long time listener, first time caller

Hello everyone. Im Joe and i live in England. Been watching this forum for a while now and this is my first time posting! I love american style mini bikes, so i have aquired 3 briggs engines that im now going to use to build a mini bike amd a go kart. Im currently in the process of...