Search results

1. E

New or old, cant tell or find something similar here

Thanks, that crustiness is what was throwing me off
  2. E

New or old, cant tell or find something similar here

Anyone seen one of these ? Looked at it yesterday, seemed pretty old and well built but is doesnt look like any other vintage mini bike I ve seen, or one of any age for that matter. Very tempted to go back and get it either way as its pretty unique...
  3. E

camping, 4 wheeling on mini bikes.

They wouldve been a lot better off if they wouldve just aired the tires way down and put some springs on the seats, done several 20+ mile jaunts on some local fire trails with no prob after that mod. Actually planning a ride like this in the northern sierra this summer
  4. E

Coleman CT200U-EX

I'd heard they did, she said the x would be available soon but......that might change things. Maybe back to fabbing some homemade springers.
  5. E

Coleman CT200U-EX

Looking at both of them I'd be willing to bet they will swap. Talking to the gal at Coleman it sounds like they may be available to order in a few months
  6. E

Coleman CT200U-EX

For us here in CA I m not surprised then they wont ship things like this but for WA and some of the others listed, that seems odd. After first seeing that listing I had an inkling to have one delivered to the store in carson city since I m so close. But to be honest I dont really like how it...
  7. E

Coleman CT200U-EX

Hi guys new here but been following some posts since I got my coleman recently. Anyway was gonna mention I just noticed tractor supply has these listed on sale for 499 as some kind of sale ( memorial day ? ) Not available in store though or shippable to a number of states...