Search results

1. C

First Mini

Got it on the road last night, well driveway. Made it the length of the driveway, then the chain fell of the right side. Gonna fire it up again today and make sure it wasn't a fluke. If not I'll have to adjust something. But it ran, throttle worked and all. Wife said I either need to get brakes...
  2. C

First Mini

Every Friday and Saturday night till the beers impair judgement. Got the drive chain back together at work today, gotta get the throttle cable attached and then I'm road ready. No brakes yet but.....
  3. C

First Mini

Progress
  4. C

First Mini

Thanks I did fabricate a new plate as well as cut rusted frame and welded square stock on bottom
  5. C

First Mini

Current state
  6. C

Engine needed

Where can I find a vertical engine? Only got 8.5 inches horizontally at mounting plate.
  7. C

3hp briggs powerfull enough?

What if I'm 240?
  8. C

First Mini

Hi everyone. Thanks for all the . I started tearing into this last night and what a project on hand. I think I've decided that really the easiest way is to tear it down to frame and start fresh. The motor is a real POS. Feel like most of the rest can be saved or salvaged with some tlc. I'm...
  9. C

First Mini

Thanks!
  10. C

First Mini

Got this for free yesterday. Alexander Reynolds ARX-K. First time fixing one up, kinda got me excited. Does anyone know where incould find OM? Or, there's a left cable to the front brake and a right cable that has not tension going into motor. Is that rear brake?