Search results

1. P

Predator 212 question

This seems to come up quite a bit. I'm not a young man. In my day, there were bicycle generators that could operate a headlight. Why, oh why, in this day and age of LED lights, and lithium batteries.. Is this so tough?
  2. P

New guy from Atlanta, GA

Welcome!
  3. P

I should stay warm hunting this year

Hey....I've been out on those days you could hunt as long as you wanted........ and still be back for breakfast!!!! Good job....and good luck! You know a group of animal lover activists asked a group of priests on a deer hunting retreat: " Do you pray for the deer?" Priest answers: " OH...
  4. P

Weird fatal shooting

You guys are a hoot!
  5. P

Jug fishing trip

Yeah, fishing is kinda my thing.... I'm still waiting to catch a flathead bigger than my 50 pounder.
  6. P

Weird fatal shooting

I just heard about this. A man was fatally killed with a starter pistol. Police are now saying this may have been race related.
  7. P

Are tecumseh "power sport" motors any good?

Well, is a Ford any good? Many HATE Tecumseh, not without some validation. Tecumseh, ( especially the newer ones, ...as previously mentioned,...are notorious for carb problems.) Another problem with Tecumseh is they are no longer in business. I'm the kind of guy that loves to see old stuff...
  8. P

predator 212 shaft size

I hate to say this, but the pic of the backside bearing and the " low speed" designation makes me very skeptical of the practicality of this wheel for your build. I don't like non-sealed non-prelubed bearings, don't care much for Northern Tool anyway, ( I've been burned buying crap from them.)...
  9. P

The first ?

Back to one of the original questions. Surfers pre-dated mini-bikes by a lot of years, but in Polynesia. In this country, the minibike predated the surfer.
  10. P

Posting photos

Bear with me....I haven't been here too long and still trying to decifer navigating the site. Am I correct in assuming the only way to post pics is through a 3rd party? If not, can I ask for a little guidance...( on an Android here...wow, that sounds kinky....)
  11. P

Hello, I'm Poboy

I went to the doctor today. She said 2 things: I was going to live , but I had to quit drinking. I told her I hate multiple choice questions!!!
  12. P

Hello, I'm Poboy

I'm so hurt!!!! I've been here sooooo long, and only have ONE friend!!!! ( just wait , folks.... ) BTW: Thanks for looking guys....you know who you are. ( Em ell and mac Clumsy)...... Don't worry.....( nobody will EVER be able to figure out who you are....) Closed captioning: ( Poboy...
  13. P

Poboy here....

Bear with me...new to the site. It seems like 1/2 my posts don't make it.....IDKY. Anyway, I appreciate the support....the minibike crap is coming.....keep your pants on..... SHEESH!!!!
  14. P

Coil bind?

If your flywheel key isn't sheared, I owe you a warm flat beer!!! Then it almost HAS to be a bad cam!!!! I'll shut up now...( for a little while, anyway....) My thought was a misfiring at the wrong point may have caused something crazy to happen.
  15. P

Hello, I'm Poboy

As an outsider, I find this human "race" very confusing. Doesn't seem like a lot of people moving very fast, and SOME that post here are VERY slow!!!
  16. P

I am the oldest Newbie :-)

Hate to burst your bubble....I'm 60....CERTIFIABLE!!!( in more wqys than one!)
  17. P

??? Lmao...

OMG!!! This site SUCKS! ( Not because the voting is skewed, but they let guys like this^^^^ in! Hey Joe,.... Where ya goin with that gun in your hand?) Oops! ( Too many people posted, I was talking smack about BBQ JOE!)
  18. P

Hello, I'm Poboy

I'm Poboy, but you can call me Poboy. I have a minibike thats basically just a frame. I will probably transform it in a competition. Some of you should probably just call me poison ivy!!!!!! BWA HA HA HA!!! (because I'll probably irritate the CRAP out of you)!!!!! Welcome to Poboy...
  19. P

Coil bind?

Ok...well... Here's what's missing: Yeah... It's not coil bind... It's not Voodoo.... Ya wanna know what I THINK IT IS? Are you willing to bet a warm , flat beer? EDIT: One caveat: coulda been a bad cam... ( anything is possible; I was married for over 20 years!) Check your...
  20. P

The WTF picture thread

Gonna try and post a pic.....It didn't work....y'all should be ever SO THANKFUL, as it was a pic of me!!!! Happy 4th to you all!!!........ ( and I'll be back to aggravate and entertain!)