Search results

1. D

JC Penney El Tigre

Ray.....I really appreciate you going through all your efforts for me, but after looking at your pictures, it is a little too rough for me. The pitting doesn't bother me as much as the JB Weld "patch". Thanks again and I apologize.....Terry
  2. D

JC Penney El Tigre

Thank you Ray.....I am definitely interested in the wheel and that would be great if you could post a couple of pictures. If you would, also include the price. Thanks again.....Terry
  3. D

HELP in identifying our basket case

CREIA...The person I bought it from was told by 2 others that it MIGHT be a Sears Roper. I found out otherwise from Markus.
  4. D

I have been trying to get it apart to rebuild it. How in the world do they come apart without wrecking the springs? Mine is rusted tight so I've been soaking the heck out of it with penetrating oil.
  5. D

Thank you for your answer to my question. I did a search of El Tigre and found that you built one a couple of years ago. You wouldn't by chance have a front wheel, front fender and a complete fork assembly that you would sell, would you? Thanks again.....
  6. D

I am in Appleton.
  7. D

A real newbie from Wisconsin

I had already posted it there also and I already got an answer. It is a JC Penny El Tigre.
  8. D

I'm in Appleton, but grew up in Monroe.
  9. D

JC Penney El Tigre

Hello.....I am new to the mini bike community. I am looking for a front wheel, front fender and complete fork assembly for a JC Penney El Tigre project. Condition does not have to be great and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.....
  10. D

We were told that it is a Sears Roper and from my research it appears to be close, but not really the same. Everything is chrome (even the 6" rear wheel that we got with it), but the rear suspension is on the seat rather than a swing arm. The front fork has springs and is badly rusted and...
  11. D

When I say a "real" newbie, I am meaning that I have made it 65 years and have not owned a mini bike (I don't even remember any of my friends owning one). My son has always wanted one and now he has bought a basket case and we are attempting to bring it back to life. The main issue we are...