9. 9.jpeg

9.jpeg

Rupp (Scrambler?)
  10. 10.jpeg

10.jpeg

Rupp (Scrambler?)
  11. Picnic Boy

Comment by 'Picnic Boy' in media 'Kickstand Spring Super Bronc.'

I've been wanting to add a kickstand to my MTD, but do not know how to weld. I think you solved my problem!
  12. Picnic Boy

HS40 Question about converting from points to electronic ignition

You know turning those little screws really works wonders! I assumed the person I bought it from had adjusted the carb properly. Thanks for your guidance.... It's not running great but it's getting closer!
  13. Picnic Boy

OK thanks for your reply and for the info, good to know... I'll keep it original for now. It starts easy and the Lights work, I had it running again the other day... just cuts out when throttle applied. The bike came with a new carb installed along with the original.. Could it be a gasket or...
  14. Picnic Boy

I know little about engines but am going to try over the winter to get it running good. I recently scored an HS40 motor with lighted coil. Idles but won't run under throttle. If I convert it from points to electronic ignition, wouldl the headlights still work? Or should I just replace Coil...
  15. Picnic Boy

The "What were they thinking!!?" Seat Thread

My MTD came with a home made seat! I made a new Hand sewn seat...
  16. Picnic Boy

Looking for Fairbanks Morse Torque Converter, for MTD Trail Flite

OK, Good luck with your build... If you don't need it, Mustangfrank is interested in the part..That's a cool bike...and in good shape!
  17. Picnic Boy

The Driver on the left is the original on my MTD, the right one is the extra part I have... as you can see the slope is way different.
  18. Picnic Boy

No, just these outer parts of the driver...
  19. Picnic Boy

Hi Bbqman, I received the part from capguncowboy. I still have it. The slope was different than the flywheel on my bike. My FB torque converter is (I think) asymmetrical and the part I bought was I guess a Symmetrical design. Did not know they made more than one style. It didn't work properly...
  20. Picnic Boy

MTD 361-650 front Shocks

Thank you t555trailblazer, I took a quick look at it... Just what I needed!