Search results

1. S

Sperry Rand Trike

Sperry Rand Tri-Cub 3 wheeler. Barn find. Has been sitting for a few years. Motor turns over with compression. Believe to be all original including the motor. Looking for 150.00 Located in Muskegon Mi.
  2. S

Wheels and Tires

Looking for wheels and tires for a 6 wheeler project.Tires preferred 22x11x8 or any close variation. Looking for 8 inch rims of either the small 3 bolt balloon tire pattern or 4x4 or 5 bolt pattern along with any adapters. I would be interested in any of the chevron style balloon tires if anyone...
  3. S

Margay Kart 5 inch Rims

Pair of Margay 5 inch kart rims. Each have the hub for a live axle. Asking 125.00 Shipped/obo
  4. S

Unknown frame with unique engine plate

Picked this up locally. Unsure what it is. Hopefully the fork picture and rear picture can help. I know I have seen that design somewhere but am lost.
  5. S

Lil Indian What model is it?

Picked this up on the local Craigslist. Not sure what model it is. I have a model 400 but the wheels are totally different and the front spring is longer. If anyone knows I would greatly apprciate the information.
  6. S

An Unknown Make

I got this minibike a few weeks ago. I have been looking at pictures and cannot identify it. I have seen the tank mounts somewhere but am not sure where. The clutch sprocket and rear wheel sprocket do not line up so if I can find out what make this is and look at a few pictures I can correct it...
  7. S

Taco

I have this Taco and unsure on what model it is. What would it be worth? I do have the clutch cover, I just removed it. The tires appear to be original, the front is a General Jumbo Jr.
  8. S

Worth While?

I found these frames online. Is either one a good frame? What are they? What are they worth?
  9. S

Tecumseh Model

I bought a Bird chopper with a Tecumseh that has a broken rod. I have looked up the model on the model plate on the internet, everything is on the internet but my engine model. The model number is 143-594072. I have found out the 143 is for Sears. I looked up the number on the rod which is...
  10. S

Mercury Clutch

I just bought a Bird Chopper, picture of its rebuilding will be in a future post. I just started today on looking at what I am going to need. I took off the clutch which I thought looked weird. It is a Mercury with four carbon shoes. Is this what the clutch is suspose to look like? The minibike...
  11. S

Rims Tires

I am in need of a set of 4" or 5" tires and rims one rim with a 35 or 40/41 pitch sprocket for a frame I have. I have a set of 6 inch rims with tires but the clearance is close about 3/8 inch.
  12. S

Frame Identifying

I just bought this frame. I thought I was getting a Lil Indian but it ended up being this. I am thinking it is a Rupp as I had a frame close to this, but I do have a Ruttman with a similar fork area. The dimensions are exact other than the length between the axles which is 2 inches longer. I was...
  13. S

Briggs 3hp Carb Adjustments

I have an older style carb Briggs 3hp. The type of carb with the pullout choke. The motor ran alright at times and would just idle at other times. I put on a new gasket where the carb mounts to the block. Ran it around and seemed the same with good and bad running. Cleaned and adjusted the only...
  14. S

Bird For Sale

I have completed my Bird project and need to make room for my next project a Drivex Pack Mule. The frame was sand blasted, primered and painted last week. The motor runs good it is a 5 hp Briggs with an aftermarket carb on it. I do not want to cover anything up on this motor, it smokes for about...
  15. S

Lil Indian Rear Caliper

I need a useable caliper for my Lil Indian. Anyone have one available. Thanks
  16. S

Drivex Pack Mule

I have a Drivex Pack Mule. There is little information to be found on this bike. I know it is very close to the Tote Gote. Mine has cushman style suspension on the front. I have never seen another one with front suspension. The whole frame and forks are the original yellow paint that was painted...
  17. S

Metro Recreational Vehicle/3 wheel Trapper

I need some help finding out exactly what I have. I have attached a picture of a 3 wheel version of the Trapper mini bike. I bought this years ago and it has only been taken out and ridden a few times. The front tire is as close to new as you can find, it is off an El Burro I had. It has a...
  18. S

Bird and a Lil Indian

Hi, I have been looking at this forum in the past and been getting ideas and information, but now I have two projects I am working on. I need help identifying both. I know the put together mini bike is a Lil Indian but do not know the model. I have been looking at pictures from this forum and...