Search results

1. J

Vintage Kart Build ( Clone )

Nice work! There's something special about doing it yourself. I can't wait to see it with engines.
  2. J

Should I buy it?

That's exactly what I intend to do. I like it the way it is. I do want to fix a few mechanical things. Know a good place for west bend parts?
  3. J

Should I buy it?

I plan on riding it. Not hard but riding it occasionally. I'm of the opinion that a little exercise once in a while is good for all the moving parts. I'll take care not to break it! I fired up one of the engines today. It sounds great. The left engine needs a pull cord, but since it's a direct...
  4. J

Should I buy it?

Craigslist is amazing. I bet the ad is still up. :laugh:
  5. J

Should I buy it?

I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to start it up. I better read up on the motors before I do though. I'd hate to break them after they made it this long. Can someone explain the lack of a clutch?
  6. J

Should I buy it?

7. J

Should I buy it?

8. J

Should I buy it?

1961 simplex challenger mk10. A big thank you to Mr. Thorin for identifying it for me. Dual west bend 580 power bees. What a beautiful kart!
  9. J

Should I buy it?

I'm picking it up this afternoon. I'll post more pics then.
  10. J

Should I buy it?

A guy locally is asking $300 for this. One engine runs, he says its all original
  11. J

Yet another "what is it?"

Rear wheel
  12. J

Another angle
  13. J

I picked this up from its long time resting place in the weeds at my dads farm. He was going to get to it "one day". I'd like to find out what it looked like before decades of poorly welded engine mounting plates were stacked on it. The rear end has been butchered and the floor pan is trying to...