Search results

1. J

Briggs and Stratton Decals

541-390-0224 text or call
  2. J

Briggs and Stratton Decals

Hi, This is Jim, so my number changed years ago, and my new number keeps getting taken down, it is 541-390-0224, if I don't answer send a text please, thanks for all the compliments guys, I have a bunch of new Clinton decals watch my Clinton stuff at engine-decals.com. Jim
  3. J

Northwest Farm Gote

I know this thread is dead but I also have a Motor Cayuse, live in Bend, Oregon.
  4. J

New decals Scat-Cat, Bird and Pack-Mule

I have added six new decals for mini bikes in the last couple of months, eBay's new changes to messaging and contacting customers is next to impossible now. So here is a link to my mini bike decals. Oh by the way, I have a special going right now buy 2 or more and get a discount, so a mini bike...
  5. J

Fork Plate/ Decal/ Tag

I have decals available for the Torpedo. engine-decals.com
  6. J

bird war eagle decals....

Listed eBay item number: 153648438530 Check out War Eagle Soaring With The 70’s Bird Powered Mini Bike Decals Set 2 #Bird https://ebay.us/LAyjI2 via @ebay
  7. J

Mini mate and American eagle decals

Did you ever get the American Eagle decals made? If not we can do them for you. Jim
  8. J

The War Eagle decals should be done this week!
  9. J

Lil Indian Model 700 Clutch/Chain guard decals

Check the OEM I have gotten some from him in the last couple years for a customer. eBay seller rec_les_2015 has the decals also.
  10. J

Fuel oil mix for 1963 Valmobile Folding Suitcase scooter?

I have decals for the Valmobile on eBay at engine-decals.com mix ratio is 18 to 1 summer 20 to 1 winter.
  11. J

Did you ever find someone to make the War Eagle decals? Jim engine-decals.com
  12. J

Tule Trooper

James do you have any decals left on your Tule Trooper? Jim