Search results

1. BradD

RCF bobber 2024.

I finally received and finished my bobber just in time for the Detroit Autorama and had it on display in the basement. I rode it this has Wednesday before move in day and rode it on the roof of cobo hall after the show ended Sunday. Next will be to finish the little bit of fab needed then...
  2. BradD

BSE Long frame Ruttman build.

I will be building a long frame Ruttman for this seasons shows and to play around on. The bike will have new tabs to stretch and lower it and be sitting on the new 4 spoke studz racing mags that are styled after the original 4 spoke mag wheels. Wrapped in a old school 410x3.50-6 square rear...
  3. BradD

Stretched and slammed Azusa.

I recently picked up an Azusa frame for a great deal. They are far from my favorite but since I picked it up so cheap I figured I’d try to modify it to show off a new venture of mini bike fab I went for. I had new axle tabs laser cut with BSE(Brads Small Engines logo) in them with disc brake...
  4. BradD

Ruttman springer front end for my judge

Yesterday I started to fab up my first front end. It’s for my Ruttman judge project I’ve been poking at for a little while. I couldn’t find anyone with one for sale so I got all the stuff and built my own. It’s far from perfect but I’m happy with it considering I’ve only owned my welder for a...
  5. BradD

RCF full size drag. Ser. Number 1

I haven’t been on here much but decided to start using more of this platform vs the Facebook and its drama. Below are pictures of my full size RCF drag bike. Small block predator based engine built by Brads Small Engines 270cc welded and braced block billet ded head with custom titanium valves...
  6. BradD

The 3rd Southeast Michigan Minibike Reunion

2024, the Southeast Michigan Minibike Reunion will be making a return! Keep your eyes open for info and flyer early 2024. Gonna try making this Michigans largest show and swap meet again,
  7. BradD

Brads Small Engines RCF builds

Below are some pictures of my RCF mini bike builds I’ve done so far. The new bobber and chopper are on the schedule for this winters projects.
  8. BradD

Ruttman pacmule/judge springer front end.

Does anyone of here offer external springer front ends for Ruttman judge?
  9. BradD

Long frame Ruttman frame.

Hey, I have a long frame Ruttman available for purchase. Had solid foot peg bad not the folding pegs like I’m used to. I assume someone added the foot peg bar at some point. There no witness marks like is was a gt250 that has been stretched. Engine plates in correct spot for long frame and welds...
  10. BradD

Aggie minibike wheels

Hey, I had a set of 6 inch 5 spoke wheels off an Aggie minI bike available. asking $225.00 thanks.
  11. BradD

Bronco mini bike wheels with tires.

Hey, I have a set of 7 inch wheels with tires off my bronco mini bike available. Not 100% sure of the value but I heard the tires are hard to come by. Asking $225.00 thanks.
  12. BradD

Aggie Mini bike

Just picked up an Aggie bike. Was hoping someone had some pictures they could share to help with the build or any knowledge you might have. Somethings I had question about were the rear fender mount, seat dimensions, what the original handle bars looked like, did they have a specific clutch...
  13. BradD

2018 OldMiniBikes build off entry. Just for fun/drag bike class

2017 GTS hobbies live axle drag frame Big bore/stroker motor Polar torque converter Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. BradD

2018 OldMiniBikes build off entry. Vintage Open

Harrison bobcat Vintage custom class Powered by a 212cc predator Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk