Search results

1. davidcmay

Lil indian Front Brake

Does anyone have any info on the dimensions of a front disc for a Lil Indian 5-7000?
  2. davidcmay

Hs40 Build

Hello All, Rebuilding a Tec 55265D SN/ 0257 for my '70 Lil indian 5000. The donor motor was a Ariens snowblower and has a PTO and I would like to remove it. Suggestions are as easy as the hack saw method, but i'd like to make is a little more OEM looking. I have never run this motor, but...
  3. davidcmay

HS40 side cover plug

Hello, Has anyone found a plug to plug to cover the hole in a Tec snowblower motor with the longer cam shaft? Dave
  4. davidcmay

'70 Lil Indian 5000 Parts Breakdown

Does anyone have a '70 Lil Indian 5000 Parts Breakdown? I am missing all of the rear wheel spacers, correct tire size, correct bolt length for the axles as well as the style of kill switch used for this model. Any help is apr
  5. davidcmay

H35 "upgrade"

Hello All, I am having a bit of a hard time finding a good engine for a build. I have a couple of early and late 35's in need of machine work and was wondering if they can be bored out to make a HS40 or 50? https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/tecumseh/128117-h35-vs-hs40-whats.html I...
  6. davidcmay

Lil Indian Project

Hello All, I am now in possession of a new project and have some questions. It's a 1970 Lil Indian 5000 series https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/vbrides.php?do=viewride&rideid=626 She is missing the Rear brake caliper, rear fender and hoop and i need to replace the knobs for the...
  7. davidcmay

New rides entry: 1970 L'il Indian 5000

davidcmay 1970 L'il Indian 5000 In found condidion
  8. davidcmay

What is it?

Hello All, Can someone identify this? Is it vintage?
  9. davidcmay

Rupp Bendix rear Brakes

I am having a bit of a hard time tuning my rear brake on a '66 Rupp Continental. I found the post... and it makes sense. https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-discussion/154560-drum-brake-tune.html?highlight=Drum+Brake+tune but I seem to also have an alignment issue. The backing...
  10. davidcmay

Rupp Headlight Assembly

Can anyone tell me the approximate diameter of a 66-67 Rupp Continental Custom Headlight? Nearing the end of a restoration, and would like to get something close to original. I purchased a good looking 7" but is seems to large.
  11. davidcmay

Rupp Continental Shocks

Looking for a pair of rear springs for a ‘67 Rupp Continental. Any usable condition is probably ok! Dave May
  12. davidcmay

Unknown shock

I am missing a retainer on this shock absorber that was on a 67 Rupp Continental custom. I do not see any makers Mark of any sort and need to replace one of the missing retainers. Does anyone have any information on a source for one?
  13. davidcmay

Is this original

Is this Bracket original to this Rupp Continental? Dave
  14. davidcmay

Tecumseh Model

Can anyone tell me if a Tecumseh H35-45331J has a tapered shaft? It is on a old homelite generator, and was wondering if it may work on a Rupp Mini? Thank you in advance, Dave
  15. davidcmay

1967 Rupp Continental Swing Arm Pivot

Can anyone tell me if the swing arm pivot rod on the swing arm is supposed to move freely, or is it fixed. If it is supposed to move, how have you removed it if it’s stuck?
  16. davidcmay

New rides entry: 1967 Rupp Continental

davidcmay 1967 Rupp Continental Basket case
  17. davidcmay

Vintage Rupp model Question

Hello, Can you identify this Rupp bike? I think its a Continental or a derivation of it. Thank you in advance, Dave