Search results

1. I74

Been catching up on my R/C Aircraft projects & flying ,, this season.

Tried out The Miss Budweiser with the new .078 piano drive yesterday,, & it held ! :) Still couldn't open it up though,, as the stern still shimmy's when getting over around 5/8 throttle. Think it's time to experiment with different props. ;) I
  2. I74

Hillarious ad on Craigslist

Yea,, especially the ''cute'' ones !!!!! :oops: LMAOROF !!!!!!!!!!!! :D:p
  3. I74

Had a Shop Cat that looked ''a lot'' like the one in the pic. His name was ''V'',, & was a frigg'n trip !! He used to sit on my ''shoulder'', & watch,, when I was working under the hood of a car ! I
  4. I74

Cool Bonanza

Good o'l STP sticker. Remember we used to slap those & the Wynns & Thrush ect. stickers on about everything,, back in the day ... Looks like that was pretty much the norm with other Kids across the US as well,, back in the 60's - early 70's... :cool: Also remember that the Auto shops &...
  5. I74

The "What were they thinking!!?" Seat Thread

My first Mini was, ''I think'',, an early/mid 60's' Rupp - ''Conti''. The jack shaft ect.,, was replaced with a 3 speed trans.,, & diaphram clutch,, which I have never seen another one. That was around 50 years ago,, & from what I do remember of the clutch,, the pressure plate ''dome''...
  6. I74

How many did they figure riding on that ???
  7. I74

How fast is your mini bike

Am running 13/65 on my GX,, & 10/70 on the Wifey's electric. Tire O.D.'s on both,, are around 14.5. I
  8. I74

Thanks for the likes Guys !!! :):cool:
  9. I74

Well,, second run of the Miss Budweiser was not successful. When initially taking off to get up on plane,, & just rolling the throttle on slowly,, so the bow wouldn't submerge,, it snapped the wire drive shaft clean off the end of the motor collet. That shouldn't of happened,, & also found a...
  10. I74

Yea,, maybe,, when the foot part of the lever is scraping the ground, as with the rider's shoe !! :oops: Love the zip ties,,, & also looks like the forks are bent back & twisted pretty good too.. :rolleyes:
  11. I74

Pics. from our Mt Trashmore 2024 Slope Soaring season opener yesterday - 3/6/24 !! :) We were very blessed to have been able to do this in early March,, & usually dont get rolling till @ least late April. The camera Guy that took the killer prev. Boat pics.,, also joined us & took these. The...
  12. I74

71'' C- 20 stepside,, I actually think is kinda rare,, especially today. Shame they did that to it. :confused: I
  13. I74

Maiden pics of the Miss Budweiser & others today. :)
  14. I74

what are you listening to v.2.0

Damn ! 1975 ,, & Styx probably just finished , or were still working on,, their ''all time'' greatest album ,- ''Equinox'',, which is also to this day,, one of the most epic & premier classic Rock albums ever made ! ;) Dennis DeYoung is my all time fav. keyboardist,''from that time'',, & was...
  15. I74

Yea,, that whole composition is pretty fun to play on Bass too. Some of it is pretty frigg'n fast though,, & I got to be limbered up pretty good,, plus having energy ,, to play it. Sucks getting old,, but playing classic rock ect. on Bass,, always helps my cardio, head,, & joints,, & always...
  16. I74

Paul can pretty much make ''any song'' sound good ! ;)
  17. I74

Rick Medlocke of Blackfoot,, is a ''monster'' musician ! Saw them the first time in 1980,, when they opened for AC/DC. My fav. song off of ''Strikes'',, is, & has always been,, ''Baby Blue'' . :cool: I
  18. I74

Forgot they did a version of this before Blackfoot.
  19. I74

Think of ''Cheech & Chong'' every time I hear that song. LMFAO !!!!! :D:p
  20. I74

The Wifey & I met Paul Rodgers & the whole ''Bad Company'' band back in 2001. Hung out with them for around an hr. after the show. The whole band signed a Bad Co. tank top for me, that I have in a frame on the wall in my music room. Paul also signed his name on the back shoulder of the...