Search results

1. A

modding Subaru-Robin engines?

I have a Wisconsin robin ey27w which is a 8hp engine, I believe, hard to find info on it but I was lucky enough to find a pdf file via google... either way it had a cracked block that I got welded back together and I actually found an airfilter for it on amazon which came from china that was...
  2. A

Bonanza minibike

just those wheels alone are worth $200 to me and that engine! daaamn would be fun to ride
  3. A

Bonanza parts

I have a set of front folks for sell, not chrome, does not come with shocks though... are you interested? also look on ebay for your fenders and other parts.
  4. A

67 Briggs Help

Thanks for your input Havasu Dave, the shaft is too long and I cant place the clutch on properly without cutting it off, but I will leave a good half inch or so on it so I don't damage the seal.
  5. A

67 Briggs Help

thank you for everyones input... I think im going to cut the shaft off, it seems like the easiest solution and im pretty sure the clutch I have will cover that area up so it shouldn't cause any issues.
  6. A

Shock Help

I want to thank everyone for their input on this issue... I looked back a that old threat and found a good idea... I decided to drill a small hole on the top of the folk and bang the shocks out from there. It took me minutes to do and I was successful!! Now just need to weld the hole closed and...
  7. A

Shock Help

I have a set of Bonanza front folks that have the shocks broken inside the folk... any ideas on what I can do to solve this issue or retrieve the old shocks and retainer?? Some of the solutions that im attempting to do is get a hook like instrument that's about 12 inches long and try to hook...
  8. A

Superstar by speedway

I think its worth more than that... I own a speedway scorpion, love that bike
  9. A

67 Briggs Help

Im new to this game and still trying to learn engines so here is my dumba** question. What is this "second crankshaft" coming out of my 130202 BnS?? from what ive found so far its for the reverse but how do I remove it or is there a way to utilize it on my bonanza?
  10. A

ID help

Thanks. It’s so odd. The black engine says it was build in 1962 but all the components look really new. Is there any chance that could be incorrect? The second (naked) engine, can I just find a universal puller that will fit on a Briggs or do I need to know more info to get that part?
  11. A

stupid question alert

Good to know. Lucky for me it is long enough lol
  12. A

1971 Speedway

Thanks! I just got done taking the bike and engine apart and I can honestly say it’s all original down to the last bolt. How much would something this sell for?
  13. A

ID help

I have 2 different engines I need help identifying. The first BnS is the black one and I have the model number but I just want to confirm that im looking at it the right way. Can someone tell me the year this engine was built. The second BnS I have zero information to, I uploaded 4 pics so...
  14. A

1971 Speedway

1971 Speedway Scorpion
  15. A

stupid question alert

Can’t upload a pic for some reason guys but I got the pulley off with a wedge and it came out pretty easy. Thank you for your help
  16. A

stupid question alert

Can I replace a drive pulley with a centrifugal clutch? im learning small engines solo and could use the reassurance. thanks
  17. A

Hello All- Help needed

Hi everyone im Adonis and im new to the forum, I have probably a really stupid question but need someone with more knowledge to help me out... I have a 1967 Briggs and Stratton 5hp engine I am placing on a manco frame. My question is can I replace the drive pulley (sheave) with a centrifugal...