Search results

1. A

Shock Help

I have a set of Bonanza front folks that have the shocks broken inside the folk... any ideas on what I can do to solve this issue or retrieve the old shocks and retainer?? Some of the solutions that im attempting to do is get a hook like instrument that's about 12 inches long and try to hook...
  2. A

67 Briggs Help

Im new to this game and still trying to learn engines so here is my dumba** question. What is this "second crankshaft" coming out of my 130202 BnS?? from what ive found so far its for the reverse but how do I remove it or is there a way to utilize it on my bonanza?
  3. A

ID help

I have 2 different engines I need help identifying. The first BnS is the black one and I have the model number but I just want to confirm that im looking at it the right way. Can someone tell me the year this engine was built. The second BnS I have zero information to, I uploaded 4 pics so...
  4. A

1971 Speedway

1971 Speedway Scorpion
  5. A

stupid question alert

Can I replace a drive pulley with a centrifugal clutch? im learning small engines solo and could use the reassurance. thanks
  6. A

Hello All- Help needed

Hi everyone im Adonis and im new to the forum, I have probably a really stupid question but need someone with more knowledge to help me out... I have a 1967 Briggs and Stratton 5hp engine I am placing on a manco frame. My question is can I replace the drive pulley (sheave) with a centrifugal...