Search results

1. B

Tecumseh

This sure has been an adventure! The next step (which I was the most nervous about), is complete. Motor has been rebuilt, stripped, and re-painted. It ain’t perfection, but, it’s definitely not meant for a museum—Hopefully soon, my son is going to be tearing around the yard on his Grandpa’s...
  2. B

Broncco Request Please Help!

Good Afternoon! I have a TX-II and desperately need a picture of the governor linkage (Bar, arm, Spring, etc). The bike I am restoring for my son that was my father-in-laws had the motor disassembled and the parts aren’t there. I am trying to rebuild them using parts from other mini bikes, but...
  3. B

Tecumseh/Fantic Motor Broncco

I have reached a big of a stall on my Broncco rebuild, as the linkage for the governor wasn’t sent along with the bike when I rescued it. I know Jeff D has done a lot of restorations, and others on this site as well, but I haven’t been able to get in touch with him. Does anyone have any...
  4. B

Thank You!

Good Morning Folks-- I just wanted to pass along a quick message of "Thanks" to those in this forum. I am currently in the middle of my first project--and it is a delicste one to have started on. My father-in-law handed down his childhood bike, his "pride and joy" to my son. I have taken it upon...
  5. B

ISO SC-93 Pirelli Tires

Does anyone have a lead on the SC-93 Pirelli tires? My wheels are pretty solid, but I am worried about some cracking on the originals I have on my Father In Law's hand me down Broncco. Thanks, Blisser Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk