Search results

1. bbiggs54

For you Lil'Indian crazies'

I had to chat with Regis Michrina for quite awhile...what a wealth of info on his legacy, the Lil'Indian mini's. I'm posting his card here, you can message him with questions by scanning the QR code. Enjoy the hobby!
  2. bbiggs54

Lil Indian decals

Anyone know where I might obtain these decals?
  3. bbiggs54

Lil'Indian paint colors

Looking for paint color and possibly matched automotive paint code for the color on this 1967 Indian, Thanks, any help appreciated. https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1967-lil-indian-minibike-500/
  4. bbiggs54

Repop Lil'Indian chain guards

Anyone see these on eBay...
  5. bbiggs54

HS50 recoil shrouds

Will the earlier HS50 (the black one) shroud fit on the later HS50 (white one)?
  6. bbiggs54

Cat Eliminator clutch guard mount brackets

Looking for a member's help with photos and dimensions if possible, of the clutch guard mount brackets for an HS40 '70 Cat Eliminator. Thank you
  7. bbiggs54

HS 40 punch out

Need some help, the motor on the grandsons Cat needs some work. The piston needs to be replaced with a 20 or 30 over size and the connecting rod as well. I know where and can get the machine work done in Ann Arbor, just need to know if these parts are available. Also help with the decode of...
  8. bbiggs54

KH 200M brake caliper

Looking for this caliper or any caliper with compatible fitment for a Cat
  9. bbiggs54

Cat Eliminator sissy bar

Need one for the build, anyone know if someone makes them or has one to purchase.
  10. bbiggs54

Cat Eliminator, a grandsons project

Picked this project up in Northern Michigan. My little buddy was bummed he didn't get to help me on my 400TS build (Covid shelter in place) we drove 3 hours to pick up his own Cat this morning. We weren't back an hour before he got out the wrenches!
  11. bbiggs54

Cat decals 400TS

I have a few extra decals I had made locally I will sell. 10.00 each plus postage
  12. bbiggs54

Cat K&H 200 M caliper parts

Looking for these parts and or photos/information please. Length and diameter of spring, cable retainer and associated parts.
  13. bbiggs54

Cat seat vinyl material

Left over seat vinyl for sale, had to purchase minimums to upholster my seat. Enough leftover material to cover 4 more seats. I'm going to cut enough for a 1 spare seat cover. I will sell the rest for 40.00 plus shipping
  14. bbiggs54

CAT NOS Carlisle 12.6

#1 Looking for an like new or NOS 12.6 Carlisle or Adran Trials tire, prefer Carlisle to match the rear. The full tire pictured is the original to the bikefer Carlisle to match the rear. The tire pictured is the original to the bike
  15. bbiggs54

CAT NOS 12.6 Carlisle

Looking for an like new or NOS 12.6 Carlisle or Adran Trials tire, perfer Carlisle to match the rear. The tire pictured is the original to the bike
  16. bbiggs54

Cat K&H 200M brake caliper

need one thank you
  17. bbiggs54

Cat K&H 200M brake caliper

Need a brake caliper for a Cat 400TS
  18. bbiggs54

NOS cat decal......

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=293527884352
  19. bbiggs54

400 TS owners manual or parts breakdown

photo copy would be appreciated, not looking for any freebees......let me know if anyone can help. thanks