Search results

1. M

delete

delete
  2. M

212CC - $349 - Wally

Having both, I love both. I do have a feeling that $349 price will be $299 soon. It was $399 a few days ago. They usually lower it twice.
  3. M

212CC - $349 - Wally

Get it before its gone. I have 2 already.. They keep tempting me. lol https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mega-Moto-212cc-Mega-Max-Mini-Bike/369550365
  4. M

Mega Moto...what's going on??

Check the prices on their site now. YIKES!
  5. M

I've seen other clutches on the net. Those don't fit?
  6. M

Pro series mini bike

Time to dremel those letters off! lol
  7. M

Has to be 1 of 2. They are in transition to China or they are out of business. Selling all their old inventory so it's not sitting around getting older so it's hard to say right this moment. I got both of my bikes cheap enough that i will run them and piece them together as long as I can then I...
  8. M

Pro series mini bike

Yeah I don't see the big deal. If the town wants the registration money then just charge $25 a year or something and let the ATVs n mini bikes ride around town. Others have to watch out for motocycles anyway but thats ok because the city/town is getting money. It's all about money.
  9. M

Pro series mini bike

I also use 93 octane. Not sure if that effects top speed but runs good. They are actually against 87 octane in these.
  10. M

Pro series mini bike

Wow you must live in a small town. Mines small but close to large cities. No way would I be able to ride it on the road no matter what I did to it.
  11. M

Pro series mini bike

Hmm thats odd that mine does 44mph out of the box with just the screw turned out. I guess I will have to do another speed run to verify once more.
  12. M

Pro series mini bike

and he knew you were waiting for him to leave so he waited around the corner. :p
  13. M

Pro series mini bike

My clutch version does 35mph but the governor kicks in at that speed. Both of mine came in a metal cage. I had to assemble the whole front end.
  14. M

Pro series mini bike

Ok Pro all stock never touched a thing but the throttle limit screw. Flat paved street, my weight 230lbs, governor kicked in at 44mph.
  15. M

Pro series mini bike

But why do they limit it? I wonder if the belt can take that kind of speed over time.
  16. M

No idea. I brought that subject up recently. The sales prices are just about cut in half and the site looks dead. I know they are revamping to China but doesn't look good. I hope they still sell them later on, best bikes out there.
  17. M

Mini bike dying at idle

Mine did that exact same thing! lol. I added fresh oil but didn't quite have to to the very top and it would stall at idle on the kickstand. Changed the oil after 20min of restarting it maybe 3 times made sure it was to the very top and idles perfectly no matter the position of the bike. I...
  18. M

Speed on pro series mini bike

The pro is nice but I think overrated. The non-pro is a good bike and well worth it. Mine even has the suspension so just basically missing 1 brake.
  19. M

Speed on pro series mini bike

I haven't done the speed limit text yet as I need to break it in more but i will this weekend. The clutch version does the 33mph with even my weight. I was wondering because as I rode the CVT, i was thinking ok this doesn't seem any faster just more torque but I let off before top end was...
  20. M

Pro series mini bike

So in comparison to the clutch VS the CVT.. I have both and I will say I can't say I like the CVT more or less. The clutch I like because its smoother at take-off and is more engaged even when you let off so you don't get that snap snap snap feeling when you hit the throttle again. The CVT is...