Search results

1. C

TOTE GOTE book *new larger size*

A Are these books still available? Also, do you still offer the repro owners manual (blue one) for the 600 series?
  2. C

Sherpa (and new forum member)

Thanks, Richard, that is really good info about the brake. I had assumed it might be an add-on because for one thing the main transverse bolt of the caliper interferes with the trans case and has worn a depression into the casting. But that may be just some bad fettling over the years, or it...
  3. C

So here are some additional photos of the Sherpa. It's hard to get a definitive view of the transmission, but I'll get a better one when I pull the running gear. This is the best for now, you can see the dual-range hand shifter. You can also see the disc brake on the output shaft, outboard of...
  4. C

Thanks for the reply Richard. I will pull the side panels this week and take some shots of the gearbox set-up; it doesn't look anything like the boxes in that catalog, and I couldn't see any name or numbers cast or stamped into the case. I'll get a better look at it eventually since at some...
  5. C

So I just got back a few days ago from the Mecum motorcycle auction in Las Vegas where I sell and buy bikes for my collection every year. I've never really been too much of a minibike guy, although I do have a Doodlebug and a Motra. The minibike I was really going for was a very original Tote...