Search results

1. echojohnny

Peerless Sproket Wanted

Im looking for a Peerless sproket part number 786041A. 45 tooth #41 chain for a peerless differential model #100. I saw some for sale on line and some folks are trying to retire from the sale of one. Let me know what you have new or used plus shipping to 76082. Text or call Johnny 817-495-8871...
  2. echojohnny

Alsport MTS 30

The origional tc is a Comet and ill definitely put another Comet on there. Thanks!
  3. echojohnny

Brake pads for manco kart scrub brakes

pfast. Put on a disc brake set up. You have a very nice kart there and its worth the investment and upgrade. Plus im sure that when your foot is on the brake pedal during an emergency you'll want stop immediately if not sooner.
  4. echojohnny

My Old Panther Kart

Or that way too cool 2 stroke Yamaha RD-350 with Proto pipes & stingers along with those cool 70's style Continental cafe racer handlebars. Wow the guts i had back then to ride something that fast.
  5. echojohnny

Need help

And how many HP is the stock engine? As long as you can mount the 16 hp safely then make sure that your clutch, torque converter and drive chain will handle the 16 hp. For instance if you have a #35 minibike chain off a 4 hp kart or minibike i would replace it with a #41 chain thats noticeably...
  6. echojohnny

Need help

I have an Alsport MTS-30 and my handlebars are nothing more than a 20" hirise bicycle handlebar. Wald is the manufacturer of many different style handlebars. I looked up an Alsport OEM replacement handlebar and the cost on them were $80. I looked up 1970's 20" hirise Wald brand handlebars and i...
  7. echojohnny

Alsport MTS 30

I have an Alsport Trisport MTS-30. Does anyone know what the model number is on the Comet Torque converter? My trike is completely torn down for restoration. Im considering replacing the complete torque converter. Is there a certain brand, model or type torque converter that is superior or...
  8. echojohnny

Mts-30 Torque converter

Does anyone know the model number of the Comet torque converter used on a Trisport Mts-30 with an H-35 Tecumseh? Does my Comet drive clutch require the center brass roller that the belt rides67 on? My Allsport had its drive belt completely missing when i got the unit also there was no brass...
  9. echojohnny

I need help

Thats exactly the direction im going. Thanks!
  10. echojohnny

I need help

Im aware of those procedures however i dont have a press or a oxygen acetylene torch. I was hoping that someone knew an easy trick. Wishful thinking. Thank you for your detailed response..it dont get any better than that
  11. echojohnny

Need Help With Model Number

A teenager had it for sale on Offerup for $40! He told me someone paid him to clean out their and thats how he got it. His mom verified that so I tried to beat him down on the price a little but he was firm. I have to admit that i felt guilty paying full price.
  12. echojohnny

Alsport Trisport MTS 30 axle length and parts

That differential is a Peerless series 100
  13. echojohnny

My Old Panther Kart

I was told the engine was a 101 and the Tillotson carb came with the purchase. Basically i bought a basket case. The guy i bought it from tore everything down then realized he was stuck.
  14. echojohnny

My Old Panther Kart

I was going through some old photos and found a pic of my old 1968 Panther racing kart with a McCulloch 101B engine. I bought this kart back in 1984 for $100 from a friend that had the engine completely torn down and couldn't put it back together. I just happened to be at his place and noticed...
  15. echojohnny

I need help

Yes its an Alsport Tri Sport MTS-30. That front wheel probably has not been off the trike since Nixon was in office. BFH and a torch, no axle gets the best of me.
  16. echojohnny

"Before and After" pics

That bike is sweet. Is that the Z1900?
  17. echojohnny

Thank you so much this helps a lot.
  18. echojohnny

Yes tjs
  19. echojohnny

I need help

Ive never saw this type of axle before. How do i remove this wheel from the forks? There is a bolt on both sides and im assuming that after the bolts are removed that axle shaft just slides right out? I have been soaking it with PB Blaster. Please let me know if im doing this right. I don't want...
  20. echojohnny

Thank you my friend. I just got it on Saturday and as of today it is completely torn down and getting a full restoration. Ill post photos of the job as i go.