Search results

1. G

Looking for 5 hp b&s 1970's vintage engine

Graeagle, CA. We are 46 miles North West of Truckee, CA and 60 miles from Reno, NV.
  2. G

Hi Joe, I finally got around to taking some pictures of the Briggs 5HP motors that I am willing to sell. Happy to answer any questions you may have. Doug
  3. G

Hi Joe, I would be happy to send pictures, but it won't be right away. I have to finish some big projects at work, then I will get some pictures for you.
  4. G

Hi Joe, I have (2) Easy Spin 5hp Briggs flatheads; one I am rebuilding and the other in original, buy very good condition. I did not really think about selling either, but if you want one, I could part with either. The rebuild has all new gaskets, cleaned immaculately, and new paint. $300 for...
  5. G

Best way to connect a throttle cable to a stock 5hp Briggs & Stratton

Dave, I sure appreciate your response. Most of the swivels I have checked are .250 for the insert portion of the swivel. The carb throttle for the Briggs 5 hp flathead does not have enough metal area for a 1/4" hole. Thus, the swivel you used must have had a convenient insertion diameter; no...
  6. G

Best way to connect a throttle cable to a stock 5hp Briggs & Stratton

Beautiful setup. You mentioned having to enlarge the existing hole in the throttle. What diameter did you have to drill in order to accept the KT100 carb swivel? Doug
  7. G

Briggs Flathead - Carb Throttle Swivel Setup

I like the setup that one of you guys used; the KT100 swivel, but cannot identify the actual part number or specs? Do you thinks you could give me the actual part number and specs? Thank you.
  8. G

Trojan Mini Bike Rebuild - Can't find Front Shock/Spring

Hey Gentlemen, I really appreciate all the great nostalgia about growing up in the Bay Area and owning a Trojan mini bike. It was THE bike to own if you were lucky enough. I have exhausted myself in a search for a replacement front shock extension spring. My guess is that Trojan MFG used a...