Search results

1. J

Massimo MB200 Stage 2+ Predator 212 Build

Here the pics I promised
  2. J

Modified Stage 2 Predator 212 Hard to Pull Start and Mikuni 22mm Running Rich

The bottom left one was cracked but still holding on, so I used a punch and knocked it off too.
  3. J

Okay, I’ll do that tomorrow. Any ideas on the oil leak? I can’t find it:confused: When I opened up the side cover to install the new parts, I noticed that the ends of the mounting holes for a torque converter/clutch were broken off. So my stupid self decided to loctite my torque converter...
  4. J

I don’t have a dial indicator or compression tester but I have 20/20 vision lol. Where do I need to look and what do I need to do?
  5. J

I already have a stage 2 Predator 212 Hemi for it but it has a lot of problems. Visit the thread I linked earlier to see what I mean:scooter:
  6. J

Every time I buy a part I'll show it here with the total of the remaining parts Juggernaut - $120 60 Tooth Sprocket - $28 #40 Chain - $17 Current Total of Remaining Parts: $680
  7. J

I got the gaskets, and my engine is still recoiling the pull cord when I pull it, even if I turn it past the compression stroke first. I really have no idea what to do now. I put a new valve cover gasket on because the old one was a bit beat up and there was some oil on it, as well as the metal...
  8. J

I just found 16 1 star reviews for OldMiniBikes saying that they have bad packaging, slow shipping, they don't even ship some orders, and some parts are broken and can't be returned. Should I be worried? The tracking for my sprocket says it should be here tomorrow. (BTW we got kicked out of our camping...
  9. J

Just ordered a 60 tooth sprocket. Thanks guys!
  10. J

This is "my" idea of what to do for a battery box. I'm basically just stealing red beard's design but I'm sure he won't mind lol. :scooter:
  11. J

This is how I somewhat plan to build my swing arm, just maybe with or without the jackshaft. I definitely want it to be extended to give my bike a meaner stance.
  12. J

Just started a new thread about my future plans for my bike. Link is below https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/massimo-mb200-stage-2-predator-212-build.170743/
  13. J

Mini Bike Build: Parts for Engine: Roller Rockers - $169 Muffler - $52 Chromoly Pushrods - $24 (Need to figure out what size) Total: $245 Parts Needed for Swingarm and Luggage Rack: Pivot Bolt - $10 (Need to figure out what size to get) Bearing Hanger - $16 (x4) ⅝ Bearing - $12 (x4) Shocks -...
  14. J

Hey all, I'm pretty new to this whole mini bike thing lol. I have a Massimo MB200 mini bike that I got for $500 brand new in summer of 2019. Since then I got a series 30 torque converter, put a green spring in the driven (3rd hole, my bike is for off-roading), and blue springs in the driver...
  15. J

Alright guys I’m leaving tomorrow to go camping and there’s no reception anywhere up there so hopefully my parts are here when I’m back. (sadly no mini bikes allowed because it’s state property or I would have waited until my parts arrrived) This forum is a life saver lol
  16. J

I’ve only had ever had one “problem” with them, but it was mostly my fault. I misunderstood that the straight Mikuni throttle cable would only work on a go kart, but even though it was mainly my fault they still sent me the correct cable in two days. I’ve placed 7 orders with them with since...
  17. J

Alright the Juggernaut just came back in stock and I got it! If anybody else is gonna order one make sure you also order the correct key for it. (It doesn’t come with one included) https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gopowersports.com/amp/3-16-x-1-2-long-1031/
  18. J

I have a 9 tooth but i am currently using #40 chain. I can't find any #40 sprockets on gopowersports tho
  19. J

Alright. I was already thinking about maybe going with a 60 tooth? I don’t want to lose too much top end though. My bike came with a 50 tooth