Search results

1. Lizardking

Not a m.b. but a three wheeler

Moderator might be able to move your thread to the Trike section.
  2. Lizardking

Small engine swap for my cruiser

Did you use rubber washers on the bolts under the engine plate?
  3. Lizardking

Just got a Victor Mini-Scrambler!

I remember reading somewhere that it used the same gas tank as the Hondas... I could be wrong and be thinking of a different bike..??
  4. Lizardking

Coleman RT200 not running

I'm going with what the guys have already mentioned. Sprocket spinning on the Jack shaft. Move things around without turning on the engine. Spin the rear wheel by hand and observe the sprockets. Even moving the sprockets by hand can tell you if something is loose.
  5. Lizardking

Mickey Thompson mini bike

Have a nice day!!!
  6. Lizardking

HAPPY EASTER

We all followed the rabbit down the hole if we're here!!! Happy Easter and enjoy with the ones around you!.
  7. Lizardking

The "What were they thinking!!?" Seat Thread

That means it's fast!
  8. Lizardking

Aggie

Looks great!!! Digging the clutch cover! Electric motor cover?
  9. Lizardking

The "What were they thinking!!?" Seat Thread

Well.......... ummmm.....
  10. Lizardking

My First Build! Manco Streaker, Honda Gx160

What's your experience with the scrub brake at higher speeds than intended?
  11. Lizardking

My First Build! Manco Streaker, Honda Gx160

Welcome to oldminibikes.com. Leave it as is and enjoy it. Your already pushing it with that engine on a small frame and wheels bike.
  12. Lizardking

Huskee Hillclimber rolling chassis, need parts

Welcome to the oldminibikes.com show! Enjoy! Wait for till you have your first ride on it! Just clean it up and check/replace bearings, tires and brakes. Looks like there might be enough seat left for a pattern to make a new one. Check with Hent.com at top of the page for cables and other mini...
  13. Lizardking

1970's Sears Roper Street Legal

Could very well be what's on there. The idea of making them like what's on my Roper is what I'm bringing. Delrin (POM) is another good material to use for the bushings.
  14. Lizardking

1970's Sears Roper Street Legal

Here's what someone used on my Roper instead of bearings/bushings for the neck. Nylon is my guess.
  15. Lizardking

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

It really is electric. Small motor by the rear wheel that's not visible in this picture.
  16. Lizardking

Need more room….

Dang I'm short about $1849...