Search results

1. W

lights powered by 5 hp B/S

Well had a strait pipe, putting a more full exhaust in with a removable muffler. Ditched the old carb and gas tank and got a gravity fill one so I could use the real gas tank. I don’t know what kind of chopper it is. I saw one for sale in New York a few years ago but the welds look homemade...
  2. W

Rebuilding a Gas Tank

Replacing a fuel tank is done every day. BUT, if the gas tank strap supports/bolt members are rusted out, THEN a shop will usually refuse to do the work due to liability issues. Ask your shop if that's why he's recommending dumping the vehicle. If so, I don't blame him.
  3. W

Doodlebug - Stretch

How hard was it to stretch the Motovox? I might attempt to do that to mine when I swap a 212 on it.
  4. W

My gocart build

Where do you plan on riding? I don't have any open to public cart tracks near me and all I can think of is to ride it around the neighborhood a bit or maybe get it over to the local high-school on the weekend or after school is out.
  5. W

Dirt bike foot pegs help

The reason I want them back is because when I'm standing while riding I have to be hunched over quite a bit to feel comfortable with the handlebars and I feel like I'm just a little too far forward. Just don't feel like I'm comfortable enough I guess and would definitely feel a little more...