Search results

1. A

Top end sputter NEED HELP!

18lb valve springs fixed the problem. So much faster and no sputter at top end. I appreciate the help.
  2. A

I think you are correct. I’m going to try a 60 tooth rear sprocket and 18lb valve springs. I’ll let you know the results in a couple days. Thanks for the help.
  3. A

stock cam and spring
  4. A

I have a doodle bug. 12 front sprocket ( clutch not torque converter ) 72 tooth rear. 145/70-6 wheels. My buddy is running a 70s cat with 12 tooth front clutch and 60 rear, I do not know his tire size but it is smaller than mine. And thanks for the advise with the screw driver. Does it matter if...
  5. A

I will run is tonight and see what the plug looks like. I did try to put on a more restrictive intake to see if there was a difference and there was not. I also hope it’s not a rod seizing. Only a little over a hour on the engine!
  6. A

Great idea to use the tack, but unfortunately he just did a cam and valve springs last night. I still will run a tack to mine to compare to anyone else online. Im running stock springs right now.
  7. A

Ok for starters I’m running a non governed predator 212. Intake, exhaust with muffler, billet fly wheel, and .038 jet. The problem I’m having is mostly at wide open throttle, where the engine feels like it’s fighting it self or bouncing off rev limiter. Almost feels like there is still a...