Search results

1. K

Hello. I saw a post you had done some time back about possibly being able to place / date a...

Hello. I saw a post you had done some time back about possibly being able to place / date a Lomart Cheeftah given the serial number. I have one that I'm trying to decipher and the original motor was missing when I got it. The serial number on the motor plate is 59916. Can you help me date it...
  2. K

San Jose grasshopper minibike

Hi Marcus, I would be interested in the decal if you still have some. My email is: kubiez@hotmail.com
  3. K

How do I purchase the efenel side cover from you?

How do I purchase the efenel side cover from you?
  4. K

Original Grand Prix Clutch Cover

I would like to purchase. What is best way, Paypal? If so need your email to send funds. Shipping would be to 44039.
  5. K

Thank you!
  6. K

Do you still have this cover for sale? Today is 7-25-21
  7. K

Plastic vs. steel Tecumseh gas tanks

Hi all. Does anyone know what year Tecumseh started using plastic gas tanks on their minibike motors vs. steel? Thanks.
  8. K

Golden Pinto question

Not sure which hole you are referring to. Can you send pic? Also, my disc brake is missing as well. I might just go with a clutch brake until someday I find the rear disc.
  9. K

Fender mounting

Don't know why someone has hijacked my post with wanting the Admin. but please post elsewhere accordingly!
  10. K

Fender mounting

No holes in fork tubes, original paint.
  11. K

Fender mounting

I have the same year model as you and am also restoring. It is a 1969 with the rear axle mounts inside of the rear loop. If you notice most if not all Golden Pintos you see have the mounts rear of the loop. Anyway, I do not see any provision on mine, front or rear, as to mounting of fenders. I...
  12. K

Golden Pinto question

Thanks Tom. I've found out that yes, you are right, this is actually an early, 1 year only, 1969 , rear disc brake model.
  13. K

Golden Pinto question

Hello all. I was hoping someone may be knowledgeable about the Foremost Golden Pinto minibikes. Just picked up this fixer upper. Attached is a pic of my rear axle mount. It is just inside the rear loop. Everything looks factory and untouched. Problem is every other Golden Pinto I see has rear...
  14. K

Donelson Mini Mule

Picked up this beautifully restored Sears with a Briggs & Stratton Raptor 3 engine in it
  15. K

Donelson Mini Mule

Thank you for pointing that out, i just did.
  16. K

Wanted...ISO Donelson Mini Mule

Wanted...In Search of Donelson Mini Mule literature, ads, parts. Thank you!
  17. K

Donelson Mini Mule

Yes,,very much geared for off road, top speed of about 27mph.
  18. K

Donelson Mini Mule

Hi all. Just picked this up from a nice young fella in PA. It is a Donelson Mini Mule, made in Iowa. Fairly rare. Know it's a longshot but wondering if anyone has any misc. parts or parts bikes they'd be willing to let go of. It's pretty complete, runs, has been painted once but has good bones...
  19. K

The Official Fork Plate/ Decal/ Tag & Badge Thread

Donelson Mini Mule, made in Iowa.