Search results

1. G

New carb unknown adjustment screw

I bought this Chinese replacement carb https://www.amazon.ca/Cozy-Carburetor-Freight-Predator-Gasoline/dp/B00KYK1RZI/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_pb_opt?ie=UTF8 for my Grandsons CC100 bike. It has two adjustment screws on it. One is an idle speed screw and the other is either a idle mixture screw, a...
  2. G

Coleman CC100X

Hi all. Was wondering if anyone knows what engine Coleman uses in their CC100X Bike. It looks like a 79cc Preditor but the specs say it's 99cc. It also says it's 3hp on the pull start sticker but the paperwork in the box says it's 1.8kw which equates to 2.4 hp. Any thoughts appreciated. Jim
  3. G

Decipher a serial number?

I'm planning on putting a Preditor 212 engine in my grandsons Baja Dirt Bug and some posts I've read say this engine may not fit in the frame of certain bikes without some modifications. Is there a way to decipher the serial number to see how old the bike is? Thanks
  4. G

Chain tensioner part needed please

Hello all. First post here. I bought a Baja mini bike for my grand son and a new spring loaded tensioner. Can anyone tell me where I can find the correct size sleeve or bushing to mount the tensioner on the bike so it can swivel? The bore size is 15mm so .590". I have the solid mounted roller...