Search results

1. TheCoot

Modified Predator 212 carb help!

Hey guys, So I built an old Coleman frame with a heavily modified predator 212 on it. I know it's all billet internals and it's fast and hateful, but I literally know nothing about it internally. The old carb was clogged too bad to fix so I put a replacement Amazon special on it with the same...
  2. TheCoot

Briggs Model 91202?? Mine Bike Exhaust

Hey everyone!! So building a mini bike with my son and this place has been the upmost of helpful with information during this build. Have run into another question. does anyone have experience with this motor? I have one and it didn’t come with any exhaust on it. Does anyone have any...
  3. TheCoot

3.5hp Briggs Clutch Removal

Hey guys, So I need to turn the clutch around on a Briggs but don't know what I need to remove the clutch. Is there a specific puller I can use or will a pulley removal tool from the auto parts store work? Any help is much appreciated! Thanks
  4. TheCoot

WTB - MTD Flyer SS003 Parts

Hey guys Looking for all the parts for an MTD Flyer. Need the wheels and brake setup if I can find it. Let me know what you have! Thanks
  5. TheCoot

MTD Flyer SS003 - Original wheel size/setup

Hey guys So I’ve got an MTD Flyer, but it’s just a frame. Needing to know what kind of wheel setups they came with and brake setup. I’m really new to mini bikes, so any info is greatly appreciated! I’m glad to be here!