Search results

1. S

Brake Calipers for lil indians?

alright. i'll keep lookin around. thanks
  2. S

Brake Calipers for lil indians?

I want to get brake calipers for my lil Indian but I've been noticing a lot of forums saying people have a tough time finding any. Does anyone know where I may find some that will mount to the frame on the back?
  3. S

lil Indian torque converter?

Are there any good non bulky cvt torque converters that work well with the lil Indian frame? The one I currently got doesn’t even line up to the back wheel sprocket.
  4. S

Lil Indian help

Awesome! Thanks for the reply. Now I know if I do need new wheels what to get. Thankfully I was able to get the old ones apart. Everything is just seized since it’s been a long time.
  5. S

Lil Indian help

Nvm. I managed to get the bolts out. So new question because I saw a post somewhere on the forums. What type of chain do I need for the 60t sprocket? I’ve seen people say 35 and that it changed from old sprocket to new. Trying to make sure to get the right stuff first time so I have no problem.
  6. S

Lil Indian help

Wow. Alright. I got another question. Is it possible to get new wheels somewhere for 4”? I’m checking OldMiniBikes and I can’t find ones that look right. Every wheel I saw had 3 holes to run bolts for the rear sprocket and the one I have used 4.
  7. S

Lil Indian help

Awesome. Thanks for some info on it. Now to see if any of the engines run and buy parts to put back on the frame so it runs again.
  8. S

Lil Indian help

5 hp model: 130212 Type: 0804-01 Code: 81060807 3hp model: 80212 Type: 0308-01 Code: 6902281
  9. S

Lil Indian help

Would it of still been a Briggs & Stratton engine? I just found another one in the shed my dad said was on the frame before the 5hp. It’s a 3hp instead of a 5hp. We still believe that one wasn’t original because it has a sticker for a lawn & garden shop.
  10. S

Lil Indian help

I have an old (dunno what year) lil Indian with a 5 hp 4 cycle Briggs & Stratton. Serial number is #39245. Could anyone help my identify what kind of lil Indian this is and what the original parts would have been? Thanks in advance.