Search results

1. C Team

Arco Brake Pad Replacement

Thanks for the link!
  2. C Team

Arco Brake Pad Replacement

I have an Arco minibike model 2510 that is in need of rear brake pads. Does anyone have a source for this pads?
  3. C Team

All original sensation chopper

That is cool!
  4. C Team

Alexander Reynolds Minibike

Thanks everyone for the compliments and welcoming me to the site. I need to find a new float for my original carb so I can re-install and give it a go. Also, would anyone have a source for a new throttle and cable? The original one is kind of messed up and broken on the handlebar. I tired to...
  5. C Team

Thanks markus! I appreciate the info! I did see your post on rebuilding the H25. This one runs very well with no smoke. I'm sure it could use a good going over or maybe even some freshening up.
  6. C Team

November 1969 h25 rebuild

Great posting on the rebuild. I just came in possession of an H25 engine on an Arco minibike. Sure would like to do that kind of rebuild on my engine!
  7. C Team

Hello, Newbie here and first time posting. I recently came across an Alexander Reynolds minibike during an estate auction. The minibike appears to be all original and I would like to find some information with regards to any owners manual, history or years this model was manufactured. I did...