Search results

1. D

Would you trade for this?

Hey Elwood, in the end, everything comes from china :surrender:...Take the chopper
  2. D

5 hp Briggs

For those of you who are interested in fabricating one of these brackets, I have created an exact template in .pdf format you can print and transfer to your metal of choice :thumbsup: ...enjoy! Dan Coil Bracket
  3. D

harbor freight wheels , will they work??!!!

this is a sick wheel!
  4. D

Engine Cutaway

No shit huh...and who's the poor basterd that has to paint the yellow at the cuts! :doah:
  5. D

Engine Cutaway

found this while surfing, pretty neat... 6.5hp Overhead Valve Engine Cutaway Briggs And Stratton 3.5hp Engine Cutaway
  6. D

5 hp Briggs

Yea, I wanted to know what they looked like so I could fab something up :thumbsup:
  7. D

5 hp Briggs

Thanks for the link Mike :thumbsup:
  8. D

5 hp Briggs

I haven't been able to find anything on "coil adapters" anywhere! is there a specific name for this?
  9. D

what do yall do?

Traffic control coordinator (road and highway closures) 17 years Toronto Ontario, Canada age 38
  10. D

5 hp Briggs

so, dont you need points and condensor to work with the coil? electric ignition? on a sid note, the coil is fore sure pooched :doah:
  11. D

5 hp Briggs

I actually don't think its the coil (totally anyway), I think it's the plug wire...If I move the wire around with the plug attached to the wire but removed from the head, it varies weather I get spark or not. When I hold the wire end and touch the head while turning over the motor, I always get...
  12. D

5 hp Briggs

I added you to friends minibikekid, thanks!
  13. D

5 hp Briggs

That sounds like an awesome idea thanks Mike! :thumbsup:
  14. D

5 hp Briggs

ok Jess, I will send another email tonight :)
  15. D

5 hp Briggs

Well, coming back from colbourne (Ontario) on Friday, I happened to spot a small engine place. I stop in to see if they had a carb for a 3hp (someone here was supposed to email me back on one:) ) he looked and didn't have one. He told me to check the carb on a 5hp he had that was attached to a...
  16. D

The unofficial Canadian thread EH!

Good to see you here Dennis! Nice collection of mini's...I think I have been bitten by the mini bug once again :scooter:
  17. D

The unofficial Canadian thread EH!

Hi from Canada! I thought I would start this to see how many of you are out there and where you get your parts... - Where are you from? - Where do you find your mini parts? I'm Dan from Bradford Ontario. As I am back in the mini game again (built one 20 years ago) I have found parts...
  18. D

WANTED: B&S 3hp Carb - Pics for view

good to see some Canadians here!
  19. D

email sent:thumbsup:
  20. D

I had the bike given to me (for my 12 year old son) and it was in rough shape. I used JB Weld to attach the tabs back on but that lasted about 2 seconds. I'm in the midst of repairing it but would much rather have one that has not been broken. I went to a small engine shop today that specializes...