Search results

1. J

BT 200X Predator 212 Stage 1 - Need Help

I thank you for your initial comment, and may I suggest that a self anointed armchair and uncertified small engine mechanic such as yourself recognize your ineptitude, and avoid similar presumptuous commentary in the future? ... And try working on those reading comprehension skills as well...
  2. J

Help! Predator 212 won't start no matter what I do

This kit is an intake improvement. If you increase the ability to flow air through the intake side, you *must* improve the flow of air through the exhaust side. This GoPowerSports kit is all about the intake side so you need to have some comparable improvement to the exhaust side. I would think...
  3. J

LOL ...really. One has to take for granted that some of the basic stuff is done properly ...like making sure the crankcase oil is at its correct level. I mean, come on man ...to quote a popular phrase ...give us a break here. Service the freakin' motor as it should be. If you f ....'ed up and...
  4. J

I'd have to look at my engine but I'm thinking not. You didn't answer some of the critical Q's I asked, in particular, what does the plug look like? This is the key to how your engine is running ...the key to what kind of fuel mixture you're feeding the engine. A missing gasket, if true, would...
  5. J

Coleman CT200u converter plate

A picture being worth a thousand words kinda thing: The converter or mounting *plate* is in the center of the picture. The converter *cover* is the plastic thing propping up the mounting plate. Most of the Coleman bikes come with a centrifugal clutch/jackshaft combo mounted on a plate that...
  6. J

Just some random thoughts: How was the engine running before you installed this "performance" kit? You said the "...bike took off on its own." Stuck throttle? I would start by making sure you have a good throttle return spring and everything works as it should. There is a nylock nut retaining...