Search results

1. jwmikecz

busted petcock

i broke the petcock off my gas tank, it is still in tact, the rubber that keeps it on the engine is broken. can this be fixed or should i just go buy another tank?
  2. jwmikecz

gas tank help

since i cant squeeze the massive gas tank under the frame, whats the best way to mount the tank to the frame? please be specific.
  3. jwmikecz

speed

i calculated my top speed to be ~27mph with 10t in front and 48t in back w/12in tires @3600 rpm. seems low?
  4. jwmikecz

harbor freight spray guns

i picked up some of the purple spray paint guns. has anyone had any luck with these? if so do you recommend any type of paint for them?
  5. jwmikecz

clearance problems

i pulled a tecumseh h70 off of a snowblower and it fit under my frame:thumbsup: but the thing is....its too wide. actuallly its not that wide, but the way it mounts the flywheel/recoil start side extends far out onto the right side, i can barely put my foot on the peg. the engine doesnt have a...
  6. jwmikecz

cant get my lifan running

i cant get my lifan 6.5hp clone running for the lifen of me:sadcrying4:. everytime i get it going it basically fizzles out after a few seconds. i have been adjusting the mixture screw but it just wont stay going. any tips (number of turns out from screwed all the way, start on idle or full...
  7. jwmikecz

boy you have to hear this one...!

as we all know harbor freight sells some of the cheapest engines around, well actually the cheapest. so we all know these were originally 159.99, and were marked down to 129.99. if thats not a good enough deal, i found a coupon from here that gives you the 6.5hp honda clone for only $99! but...
  8. jwmikecz

tecumseh carb need help

so far my conversion of my snowblower engine to mini bike purposes has gone good...i found an adjustable jet rebuild, air cleaner flange because it didnt have an air cleaner, but i need to know how to make a good throttle return. it is a tecumseh h70 (electric start:thumbsup:) ive put this...