Search results

1. M

Montgomery Ward Mini Bike

Looking for some parts to put my Montgomery Ward mini bike back to original. Looking for the original feet pegs and headlight and taillight assembly. Does anyone know the year and model of this mini bike? Thanks Microman,
  2. M

WANTED Ruttman Harrison Wildcat

Looking for a Ruttman Harrison Wildcat. Restored or Original Survivor condition. Thanks, MircoMan
  3. M

Wanted nice Survivor Mini Bike $$

Dear Old Mini Bike Forum members, I'm looking for a nice old Survivor mini bike that someone may be willing to let go out of their collection. Please let me know what you may have an some prices. Thanks for your time in this matter. Kelly
  4. M

1972 Honda Z-50's barn find

I have 9 1972 Honda Z-50 motorcycles that a picker friend found in a barn on a carnival ride. We think they were purchased new and put on the ride and never started up. The engines turn over. $325.00 each I'm located in S.C Thanks
  5. M

Find of Honda trail 50's

Wanting to find out from some OldMiniBikes users what some the old Honda trail bikes would be worth in some $$ range. They came off a carnival ride and have never been started up. I think there are 10 of they I currently have. Thanks so much Kelly's
  6. M

Wanted a nice Survivor Mini Bike $

I would like to find a nice survivor mini bike such as a TrailHorse bike. I live in South Carolina and would travel some for the right bike or work out shipping arrangements. Thanks so much for your time in this matter.
  7. M

Mini Bike Events in South Carolina

Any events in SC Thanks
  8. M

WANTED Vintage Small Mini Bike in Greenville SC area

Hello Old Mini Bikes Forum Members, I'm looking for a vintage mini bike for my 6 year old son to begin riding. I would like a nice unrestored mini bike that's all metal with fenders. Ruttman type ect. I live in the upstate of South Carolina (Greenville). I would be willing to drive a little...