Search results

1. 7

Muskin Dune Cat Dune buggy.go cart

Lots of things change...close a business, go back to work, get a divorce...Ughh.. Here is a nearly complete Muskin Dune Cat. Pretty rare, pretty cool little dune buggy that was made in California and has that classic 70's era look and feel. Body is very nice, original decals intact...
  2. 7

1971 Go-Devil Folding Mini No reserve

Circumstances recently has caused me to liquidate everything I own....arghh.. Here is my mint 1971 original Go-Devil on eBay. No reserve!!! Rare Vintage Go-Devil foldable moped mini bike scooter:eBay Motors (item 150383189996 end time Oct-31-09 15:08:52 PDT)
  3. 7

1971 Go-Devil Mini Bike, Folds up. COOL!

This Go-Devil is now on eBay.. NO RESERVE Good LuckRare Vintage Go-Devil foldable moped mini bike scooter:eBay Motors (item 150383189996 end time Oct-31-09 15:08:52 PDT)
  4. 7

Pictures shortly. 100% stock and clean. Very very nice. I just put fresh premium gas, mixed 20:1 according to the tank sticker.... ONE PULL!!! And it runs perfect! WOW. I drove it up the road...goes about 25..similar to the Honda spree i just had. The toque converting clutch is...
  5. 7

Very cool, foldable mini-bike or scooter. This one was made in 1971. It uses a 53 CC 2.3HP engine 2cycle engine and a CVT drive. Folds up slicker than snot! Includes original carrying bag (needs zipper sewed). Very very unique and very practical. Use this for a pit bike, take it...
  6. 7

Fox Street Scamp, Campus bike 99.9% complete!!

Someone saw the ad here and bought it. It went to Nashville Tn.
  7. 7

I would be interested if it ran and drove as an even up trade. I don't need a project moped. As a project, you wouldn't like how much I would offer for it. Gas, and oil gets put in the Fox mini this weekend. Should be driving the mini by Sunday. We'll see how it goes on the forum...
  8. 7

Yep, I live in Madison. My shop is in JANESVILLE Wi. Bike can be picked up in either location.
  9. 7

No time for this very easy project. If you have been looking for the elusive, complete and original project bike this is it. From what I can tell, it is missing only the fuel tank cap (still available NOS from CPC in Janesville) and the brake light switch. Original H-40 Tecumseh Original...
  10. 7

H40 Engine, Lighting Coil, Angle intake

I have what appears to be an H40 Tecumseh from a Fox Mini. It has the lighting coil, the special angle intake and appears to be in good shape. I have never run the engine and it is apart right now. $240 plus shipping.
  11. 7

Which Rupp to restore and keep?

I just bought 2 Rupp mini-bikes. One is a Rupp Roadster 2, the other is a Rupp Enduro. Both run and drive, but are missing some items and have replacement engines. With the parts I have, including a correct period engine from another project...which model will be worth more after restoration...
  12. 7

Score! Rupp Roadster 2, Rupp Enduro and a Bonanza

Just picked up another batch of goodies. Sheesh, I kinda have the bug now. I guess I have to decide what to keep. The Rupps are a little bigger than the Arctic Cats and the Fox bikes I have. Will post pics in the morning.
  13. 7

6.5 Clone install in old Ward's Bike

Part of the large collection of Mini's I bought, this Wards with full suspension looked pretty cool. It had no motor, and a short visit to Harbor Freight and $129 later, a clone is grafted. The engine bolted right in, no mods. Found a clutch in the many boxes of stuff. Ordered a new...
  14. 7

we got pulled over.....need lights

Pfftt... HOA's. Everybody wants to tell everybody what to do...what to plant, heck many even tell you that parking in your own DRIVEWAY is not legal....you gotta park in your garage. I had an outside hunting dog, a springer who loved being outside. Never came in the house and she had an...
  15. 7

Would you trade for this?

The wheels are nothing special either, so you have to ask yourself...do you want the old wheels, or a potential frame sitting in your garage? Wheels are probably worth 30-50 each.
  16. 7

Show Off Your Trike!!!

This one pictured is mine.(yellow on Craigslist)...since I posted it, I slapped on a carb and it fired right up. May not sell this one...depends if the Fox mini bikes all get sold. This Tryke is pretty cool.
  17. 7

Fox Sundowner...and it runs...woop

I do not need that much and mine is not perfect as you can see. It is a nice bike, but I just can't see my kids riding it yet. Maybe I listed it in the wrong eBay section. We will see.
  18. 7

what do yall do?

Worked in the auto dealership business for 13 years. Last three for my own dealership selling, restoring and messing with classic muscle cars. I love anything with wheels, propellers or an engine. Self employed.