Search results

1. 7

Muskin Dune Cat Dune buggy.go cart

Lots of things change...close a business, go back to work, get a divorce...Ughh.. Here is a nearly complete Muskin Dune Cat. Pretty rare, pretty cool little dune buggy that was made in California and has that classic 70's era look and feel. Body is very nice, original decals intact...
  2. 7

1971 Go-Devil Folding Mini No reserve

Circumstances recently has caused me to liquidate everything I own....arghh.. Here is my mint 1971 original Go-Devil on eBay. No reserve!!! Rare Vintage Go-Devil foldable moped mini bike scooter:eBay Motors (item 150383189996 end time Oct-31-09 15:08:52 PDT)
  3. 7

1971 Go-Devil Mini Bike, Folds up. COOL!

Very cool, foldable mini-bike or scooter. This one was made in 1971. It uses a 53 CC 2.3HP engine 2cycle engine and a CVT drive. Folds up slicker than snot! Includes original carrying bag (needs zipper sewed). Very very unique and very practical. Use this for a pit bike, take it...
  4. 7

Fox Street Scamp, Campus bike 99.9% complete!!

No time for this very easy project. If you have been looking for the elusive, complete and original project bike this is it. From what I can tell, it is missing only the fuel tank cap (still available NOS from CPC in Janesville) and the brake light switch. Original H-40 Tecumseh Original...
  5. 7

H40 Engine, Lighting Coil, Angle intake

I have what appears to be an H40 Tecumseh from a Fox Mini. It has the lighting coil, the special angle intake and appears to be in good shape. I have never run the engine and it is apart right now. $240 plus shipping.
  6. 7

Which Rupp to restore and keep?

I just bought 2 Rupp mini-bikes. One is a Rupp Roadster 2, the other is a Rupp Enduro. Both run and drive, but are missing some items and have replacement engines. With the parts I have, including a correct period engine from another project...which model will be worth more after restoration...
  7. 7

Score! Rupp Roadster 2, Rupp Enduro and a Bonanza

Just picked up another batch of goodies. Sheesh, I kinda have the bug now. I guess I have to decide what to keep. The Rupps are a little bigger than the Arctic Cats and the Fox bikes I have. Will post pics in the morning.
  8. 7

6.5 Clone install in old Ward's Bike

Part of the large collection of Mini's I bought, this Wards with full suspension looked pretty cool. It had no motor, and a short visit to Harbor Freight and $129 later, a clone is grafted. The engine bolted right in, no mods. Found a clutch in the many boxes of stuff. Ordered a new...
  9. 7

Fox Sundowner...and it runs...woop

Well, the Sundowner pictured fired right up once I put on a new gas line. It does not idle and generally needs to be gone through, but I got to drive it around the yard a bit. Probably too fast for my boys yet, so this one will most likely get sold.
  10. 7

Newbie...Just bought a large collection..

Well since I never had a mini or a go cart when i was a kid, I figured now was as good a time as any. Just bought a pick-up bed and 10 foot snow-mobile trailer full of "Stuff" Lets see.. Arctic Cat Prowler needs resto Montgomery Wards Mini.. Fox Trail bike (2) Dune Cat go...