Search results

1. IM003471

IM003471

2. IM003472

IM003472

the hs40 of power!
  3. IM003469

IM003469

LOL, My pride and joy as purchased. a 1969 Columbia.
  4. F

hs40 stalling.

Hey all I have a hs40 with the slant intake so the carb is level, my problem is that it starts up and runs great....no load, go whippin down the street and she stalls out, if i wait a minute or so I can start it right back up and drive another 30 seconds or so at full throttle. I've worked it...
  5. F

Hs40 intake on hs50?

Hey guys been a while since I posted: anyway here is the story. I have a tecumseh 4hp hs40, with the slanted intake on my MTD columbia. I am looking at buying a old snowblower with a hs50 on it. My question is are the intake ports the same on both engines? They are both on the left side, but...
  6. F

Ny new you tube video...Kind related to minibikes.

YouTube - Childhood Dream #154, The Tractor. This is my new video I made about a Lawn tractor I recently purchased...lol
  7. F

Tire Question...

I went to both of those sites and could not find the information needed and goole is no help either. Anyone else ran in to this problem....I'm just looking for tires that are approx the same size.
  8. F

how fast is your bike.

Funny I found this post. I mounted a GPS on mine today just for fun and it goes 42.9 km/h flat out.
  9. F

Tire Question...

Hey Everyone...I'm gathering supplies for my winter restoration of my MTD mini bike and am now hunting for tires. the tires I have are mismatched and are cracking. The Tire size is 12.5 - 6 is this the same as 4.10X3.50 - 6 I'm assuming the last number "6" is the rim size but the other ones are...
  10. F

New Member, First Bike, Lots'o Questions.

Just a little update, I spent about a hour tonight working on the engine in the garage. I got it to run and idle with no fuel leaks! I'm gonna put a vid on youtube later. I'm looking for pics of the govenor setup on this engine. I know it's not that complicated, But I think my engine is not...
  11. F

I would love to know of the site....Thanks.
  12. F

Hello all! This will be my first post. I have always wanted one of these mini bikes and my wife broke down and said ok. I recently purchased a MTD Columbia off EBAY. Well now for some of the info I have. The gentleman i puchased it from gave me a pile of engines (4 actually) 3...