Search results

1. J

muskin tricat I think

As I'm working on it I'll be making videos I'll post the links for y'all can see how's it going should be an interesting project
  2. J

muskin tricat I think

Well if I ever decide to get rid of it I'll keep you in mind but don't hold your breath I'm in love with the little ride my wife said it reminds her of me it's so little but fun to ride kidding
  3. J

muskin tricat I think

Yeah I've noticed that thank you for the response most of them are just the band type go-kart brakes etc it's not going to be a bad rebuild only thing I'm going to change I'm going to take off the original foot pegs keep them of course and I'm going to put in a modified where I can stretch my...
  4. J

muskin tricat I think

Well it's got a 212cc predator a hemi on it I'm going to go ahead and put the mod kit exhaust on it I found the brake straps for 20 dollers which wasn't too bad I thought you're right the seats are going to be impossible to find original but I have found several of diagrams of what they...
  5. J

muskin tricat I think

Oh thank you for the information here and yeah looking everywhere I'm one of them old school I'm 50 myself so I don't have things are hard to find but if it's worth doing it's worth doing right and this is probably one of the things I want to pass down to my my kids and grandkids after I'm done...
  6. J

muskin tricat I think

Well thank you I saw it and I knew it had to be saved they're going to chop it and weld a different front end to it I'm going to restore it back to original the brakes are shot on it they're like a leather strap I need a seat and a fender as far as the decals is there any way to bring back the...
  7. J

muskin tricat I think

I saved this blast from the past for some kids that were going to chop it paid 300 bucks not sure what I got any help here would be appreciated collectibility value anything it starts runs got a predator engine on it PS thanks for let me join and I hope I posted this right I'm not really good at...