Search results

1. M

Cheap VS expensive clutches.

I've been having some idle problems and I'm pretty sure I overheated my clutch spring.. So the spring is supposed to go straight when taken out? Anyways I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on expensive clutches VS cheap amazon ones. I can get a Jeremywell brand from Amazon for $20 or a...
  2. M

Tuning a clone/gx200 pilot jet by turning?

My 212 bogs just off idle and a bit above, and its hard starting after its already warm. I'm pretty sure I need a smaller pilot jet. Eventually I'll get the correct one but in the meantime I was thinking... Could you remove the circled portion of the top of the pilot so you could rotate the jet...
  3. M

My Project, Lemonhead.

So I'm planning on making a new, bigger off road bike taking cues from a bike I made a few years ago called the OrangeDream haha. I'm really trying to make it so it can carry most of my camping gear. I have some wheels ordered so I can start messing around but in the mean time I've been using...
  4. M

Fork components, Tire size... design questions.

Hello. I'm planning on building trail bike with big tires that will be primarily used off road and I have a few questions. I was looking at 2 sizes of wheels and tires. 20x7-8 and 22x11-8. The 20's it looks like I can use the Gopowersports 8" wheels but the 22's would need hubs and the rest of...