Search results

1. V

What kinda bike am i riding?

Deezil- thanx fella thats futher than i've gotten GTO- i'm thinkin maybe big springs from my axel to the seat so i could make my seat longer too but the short springs would be pretty sweet too, where can i find those bad boys?
  2. V

What kinda bike am i riding?

does anybody know the make and model of my bike, also how would i figure the year? thanx for answering dumb questions
  3. V

SF bay area people

good thinking... i'm in for a meet and greet sometime... maybe we should set one up at pride of the champ next month, good, cheap show, two birds with one stone... let me know
  4. V

Any HAMBers here?

MUCH better thank you! Now I truly feel at home HAHAHAHAHA sending you a pm
  5. V

SF bay area people

sounds like the right decision! at least make a trip down join in, my buddy lives in lompoc so next time i plan to visit him i'll make sure you guys are racing... i bought some hub caps off of one of your members i think, deadlights on the HAMB... keep it up! i'm using you guys to inspire these...
  6. V

Any HAMBers here?

another HAMBER here... just posted the same question, shoulda know to search first huh? hambers woulda torn me up! :wink: been looking at the hamb thread for awhile and finally grabbed something the other day, couldn't take it anymore!
  7. V

Hokey Ass Mini Bikes

How many HAMBER's are on here?
  8. V

SF bay area people

i'm more than down to get some races started, we can check each others bikes out before/ after racing but i think racing should be the main objective... the sfvisbf guys have their shit together down there lets make it happen up here!