Search results

1. tokarev

ID on a Mukuni Carb

Need help getting some more info/parts on this Mikuni Carb - the carb is marked 318 M1 then below that it looks like ISO with a cross symbol. Engine side measures 26mm and change. I have a feeling it was on a Yamaha maybe early 70s vintage. Seems to be missing 2 adjustment screws ...I want to...
  2. tokarev

Wanted Clinton B700 Ignition Coil & Points

Looking for a working / NOS Clinton B700 ignition coil and points/condenser
  3. tokarev

Baja now IDs as "Purple Haze"

Painted during the day Assembled tonight - Baja is now know as "Purple Haze" - now waiting on a bunch of engine goodies from GPS to finish the engine/bike - small gas tank will most likely get replaced with a larger one.
  4. tokarev

Replacement TAV 30 belts?

Looking for a better quality replacement 669-18-30 torque converter belt - prepping for a Gambler minibike race in Oct. Everyone says the Chinese belts dont last.
  5. tokarev

The one in the mailorder catologs?

The Doodlebug - is this the minibike I have seen advertised in couple different mailorder catologs? HF and Sportsman Guide? $250.00 range
  6. tokarev

Using 2 stroke Lawn Boy engine?

I have a 2 stroke 5 hp Lawn Boy lawn mower engine I was thinking of using on a mini bike - Anyone ever mount one horizontal? I know there will be carb mods or a new carb all together but my main question concerns what clutch I can use? This will be the first 2 stroke I have messed with.