Search results

1. pasadenaboneshaker

29mm Slide Carb on Ebay

Good Carb for 3" bore Honda GX200? Baroni 3-jet 29mm Slide Kart Carburetor Formula-A,K ICA - eBay (item 360329889683 end time Dec-26-10 20:32:22 PST)
  2. pasadenaboneshaker

Video. Clone 200 2009 Shakedown runs

Just an old 2009 shakedown video I found of my boy on his modified Clone 200 mini bike. YouTube - PasadenaBoneshaker's Channel No cus words in this one Charles, LOL
  3. pasadenaboneshaker

Video of yet another West Coast Heavy Hitter

This is Dobie's Mini Bike aka DOOM
  4. pasadenaboneshaker

Black PVC fuel tank

Has anyone made a fuel tank out of Black PVC pipe? Im trying to find on the Net the reactions of Gasoline an and Methanol to PVC pipe, no luck :mellow:
  5. pasadenaboneshaker

Motor plates/mounts on an angle, why?

I've noticed that some mini bikes especially ones with rear swingarms (some Rupps, Cats,etc). Whats there purpose for the angle and does it effect how the rod slings oil?
  6. pasadenaboneshaker

SFVISBF Mini Moto Drag Race Video (revised)

View from my helmet cam mounted on the frame of my mini bike. Revised version . Enjoy:thumbsup: YouTube - SFVISBF Drag Event H Cam on Ty's Mini Bike REVISED
  7. pasadenaboneshaker

SFVISBF Mini Moto Dirt Race Photos

The 2008 SFVISBF Mini Moto Dirt race was this Sunday and was it UNBELIEVABLE! PHOTOS, Click on Pasadenaboneshaker Album 2008 Mini Moto Dirt Race and see all the action. Well not quite all the action. See how the WEST COAST IS DOING IT> :thumbsup:
  8. pasadenaboneshaker

Need Identification Help

I just picked this project up today. I'm not sure if its a manufactured mini or someones custom garage built mini. Hoping one of you guys might be able to help me figure this one out. I stuffed a motor in it just to see if it would fit.
  9. pasadenaboneshaker

Congrats MDB

MDB, Thanks for all the parts you gave us, Neto and I had the best time. Neto is hooked! You've got to admit JD made that GX 160 move pretty good with only a stock cam. He bought that 200 clone after hearing your mini fire up. He said it gave him a woody. Can't wait to see what he does with...
  10. pasadenaboneshaker

Bonanza Rims

I bought some after market Bonanza rims or Azusa 8" spinner rims. The old style some how accommodated a brake and a sprocket. I can't find anyone that makes a bracket,:huh: or something to mount a sprocket to the after market ones I bought from Azusa. I did find a place that sells a disc brake...
  11. pasadenaboneshaker

Briggs & Stratton Animal Carb

Is an B & S Animal carburetor made by Briggs & Stratton? Or is it made by someone else? And where could I find one?:eek:
  12. pasadenaboneshaker

Synthetic oil

Does synthetic oil have any advantages for a honda gx 160? If so what weight and do I have to flush the old oil out first? :thumbsup:
  13. pasadenaboneshaker

5.5 honda gx 160 linkage ideas?

I bought a 5.5 honda ohv motor with a mickey mouse linkage. No really. Any ideas on how to make it operate ssssmmmmmooooothly? Is there a bolt on kit already made, some where, any where? :mad2:
  14. pasadenaboneshaker

3.5 Briggs Funny noise?

Yesterday my buddy bought a used mini bike with a 3.5 Briggs. Everything was going great, ripping up and down the street, racing me on my 49cc pocket bike and passing me like I was standing still. We took a break then went back out to ride but this time was different. It made a grinding sound...
  15. pasadenaboneshaker

Mini Moto Run Website

The Mini Moto Cannon Ball Rally Website is up and running check it out and sign up! :scooter: http://www.kungfuflava.com
  16. pasadenaboneshaker

Mini Moto Cannonball Run! S.F.V.I.S.B.F. Style

COME ONE COME ALL! MINI MOTO CANNONBALL RUN August 5th 2007. This is another fine event put together by two of the guys from the World Renown San Fernando Valley Illegal Soapbox Federation or S.F.V.I.S.B.F. Mike aka Lucky 13 and Chad aka Tick One bring to you the MINI MOTO CANNONBALL RUN! Teams...