Search results

1. M

Tips on starting

Apparently I was leaking a ton of air around the valves, pulled engine apart to inspect happened to check head over wasn't sealing for s__t. Lapped the valves with compounding a drill. Now pain in the ass to start. Kicked back killing my arm. Then broke rope 3 times. Finally swapped an end on...
  2. M

10" pocket bike wheels.

Looking for matched set 10" pocket bike wheels. X18 or similar.
  3. M

10" go power sports wheels

Looking for first hand experience with the steel 2 piece wheels. Are they balanced? What kind of brake setup? Would you recommend them?
  4. M

Gearing question

Ok so my bike currently has a 35 chain. 14t front 53 tooth rear. Have had issues with 35 so swapping to 420 for strength. Question on diameter vs gear ratio. A 35 rear 53t is alot smaller diameter than a 53t 420 series. Seems to me diameter will effect gearing more than tooth count yes or no?
  5. M

Advice on performance

Hey guys new here, been minibiking since about 82. Currently have a mm80 with 15 street tires. 53 rear 14 front straight chain. 212 w big valve 14cc head 308 cam 20 longer rod ,billet flywheel, straight pipe. I have tried 22mm,24mm flat slide and 28mm carbs.Also had 12 tooth front. Won't turn...