Search results

1. S

Coleman CT20u-ex Built Predator 224

I don't know that's what trying to figure out.
  2. S

I only have one bad angled picture. With the main jet at 150 its not blowing black smoke, and my sparkplug is still a light white color.
  3. S

Stock fuel tank to the motor
  4. S

I dont have pictures of the bike and engine set up this is the carb https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V27VRFT?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
  5. S

it is a Chinese knock off VM22 I don't see a vent on them
  6. S

it doesn't have a tank vent it vents through the cap
  7. S

Built Predator 224

i have read that the vm22 doesn't like a fuel pump and spills out. what are your thoughts
  8. S

round slide Vm22 the motor shuts down. when i get off the bike i can see the air bubble in the line and I have to wait for the bowl to fill again before it will start back up.
  9. S

round slide Vm22 the motor shuts down. when i get off the bike i can see the air bubble in the line and I hva to wait for the bowl to fill again before it will start back up.
  10. S

Built Predator 224

i have read that the vm22 doesnt like a fuel pump and spills out. what are your thoughts
  11. S

I have a Predator 224 with flattop piston, billet rod, hot 275 cam, 28lb springs, champion rockers, billet flywheel. VM22 carb with 150 jet. at full throttle it seems to need more fuel and the bowl runs dry. do I need to raise the gas tank or install a pump? Coleman ct200u-ex
  12. S

Built Predator 224

I have a Predator 224 flattop piston, billet rod, hot 275 cam, 28lb springs, champion rockers, billet flywheel. VM22 carb with 150 jet at full throttle it seems to need more fuel and the bowl runs dry. do I need to raise the gas tank or install a pump? Coleman ct200u-ex