Search results

1. Se/ta 479

Wanted, Ruttman forks

Rigid forks , I have a gt 250
  2. Se/ta 479

Ruttman wheels

Looking for a set of Rutman wheels let me know what you have. Thanks.
  3. Se/ta 479

Ruttman forks

Hi looking for a Rutman rigid front end. Let me know what you have. Thank you no scammers please!
  4. Se/ta 479

Ez rider forks

Nice , but just need the forks, thanks
  5. Se/ta 479

Ez rider forks

Does anybody have this front end available for an Arco easy riders with this style handlebar?
  6. Se/ta 479

Powder coating

It’s a roller
  7. Se/ta 479

Powder coating

It was as close as I could find, and in the sunlight, it looked dead on
  8. Se/ta 479

Powder coating

Finally had it done went with prismatic Sinbad purple , pretty much right on the original color and I had the wheel done and chroma like powder coat guy did a really nice job
  9. Se/ta 479

Ez rider forks

Hi, would anybody have a front end like this with the curved handlebars They want to sell and are willing to ship, going to the powder coated soon I would like to find these or I will use the ones I have with the straight bars, cool thanks
  10. Se/ta 479

Powder coating

Nice!
  11. Se/ta 479

Powder coating

I live on the New York Connecticut border line a friend of mine is bringing me to where he goes. I will definitely let you know.
  12. Se/ta 479

Powder coating

Excellent idea I’ve never had any thing powder coated before, I’m a noob to this. A friend of mine is bringing me to where he goes.
  13. Se/ta 479

Powder coating

I actually saw one called grape soda from us prismatic colors , but the color of the bike is not metallic. I spoke to a fellow has an original one. He said there’s no flake in it.
  14. Se/ta 479

Powder coating

That’s actually RAL blue lilac I didn’t purchase it. I’m going to bring it to the guy to powder coat it for me. I didn’t realize how deep the color was until I remove the decal and cleaned it.
  15. Se/ta 479

Powder coating

The top pic is on the forks were the original decal was removed, and the bottom pic is blue lilac powder, coat chip
  16. Se/ta 479

Powder coating

It is a 16, yes it was also a death trap forget taking turns on dirt or gravel. You’re always on your back after.
  17. Se/ta 479

Powder coating

I had the same bike as a kid and it did want to kill you
  18. Se/ta 479

Powder coating

Cool, I will, Nice bike!
  19. Se/ta 479

Powder coating

Did not know it would have metallic in it
  20. Se/ta 479

Powder coating

I have to look into it