Search results

1. Lumberjack24

New but already in love!

Had a pretty eventful weekend so far. Started out Friday night with stripping the frame down and cutting off some unwanted brackets. Ended up painting the bare metal with some black paint I had laying around. Going to be doing the whole bike a different color here soon. This morning I started...
  2. Lumberjack24

New but already in love!

Thank you for all of the info! Yeah 17 ft/lbs sounds like a bit much to me. Will do. I got the non hemi.
  3. Lumberjack24

New but already in love!

I would be happy to do all of these things. Do you happen to know tq specs on these mentioned nuts and bolts? Also should mention that 18 lb valve springs are arriving tomorrow in the mail. Have a few other goodies set aside for it too.
  4. Lumberjack24

New but already in love!

I ended up pulling the trigger tonight! $99 with the fast track membership. Here goes nothing!
  5. Lumberjack24

Coleman fork on doodlebug?

Thank you all for the input. I ended up ordering one last week and it should be here tomorrow. I will fill you in on how it goes.
  6. Lumberjack24

What is the point of this?

I ordered a complete brake kit off Amazon. It came with caliper, line and lever. New to mini bikes and am quickly realizing that Amazon is not the place for quality parts at all. My only thought on removing it is because it will not stay in one designated place. It just slides all over the line...
  7. Lumberjack24

What is the point of this?

I put a hydraulic brake on my db30 this week. The brake has this coiled spring type line cover on it. I'm assuming it is to help the brake line maintain shape and not kink. Could very easily be wrong. Is it necessary to be on there or am I good to just cut it off? If I leave it on the line then...
  8. Lumberjack24

New but already in love!

Its from OMBWarwhouse! Very happy with the machining quality from looking at it so far.
  9. Lumberjack24

New but already in love!

Got something in the mail today! Getting ready for the harbor freight sale next week.
  10. Lumberjack24

New but already in love!

I think they have s somewhat squishy/plush feeling to them. I have had a set on my motorcycle for a few years and love the feeling of them on there. They don't seem to give me much hand fatigue on longer rides. I believe they are worth a try in my opinion.
  11. Lumberjack24

New but already in love!

Put new vans x cult grips on today. Think they are a good addition. Waiting on my new hydraulic brake to arrive any day now.
  12. Lumberjack24

Coleman fork on doodlebug?

I have a slightly bent fork on my db30. Does anyone know if this fork will bolt right up with no problems? https://www.gopowersports.com/handlebar-kit-coleman-cc100x/
  13. Lumberjack24

New but already in love!

Had some parts waiting for me when I got home today. Ready to try them out!
  14. Lumberjack24

New but already in love!

What a ride it was! I can't wait to see what else the mini bike world has to offer me.
  15. Lumberjack24

New but already in love!

I currently have a new clutch coming in the mail. Tonight I took the clutch apart and took a wire wheel to the face of it to clean all of the rust off both surfaces just to see if I could make something happen in the meantime. I threw it back together and tested it out. Needless to say I took my...
  16. Lumberjack24

Free Monster Moto Bike near Pittsburgh

Found this while browsing this morning. Wish I wasn't working crazy hours this week or I would go pick it up. Hope one of you all gets it!
  17. Lumberjack24

What do we have here?

Thank you all for all of the great info. You all are very helpful.
  18. Lumberjack24

New but already in love!

You're correct. I saw it looked backwards and checked the rotation marking. Just wanted to try to ride it before taking the time to pull the tire off and turn it around.
  19. Lumberjack24

New but already in love!

Did a little more work on it this weekend. Got it started. Pretty sure the clutch is trashed. It won't move with me on it. Lifted the back wheel and it will take off. I think they were something like that. I was thinking of a homemade frame slider too. Anything is small when you're 6'4"!