Search results

1. Lumberjack24

What is the point of this?

I put a hydraulic brake on my db30 this week. The brake has this coiled spring type line cover on it. I'm assuming it is to help the brake line maintain shape and not kink. Could very easily be wrong. Is it necessary to be on there or am I good to just cut it off? If I leave it on the line then...
  2. Lumberjack24

Coleman fork on doodlebug?

I have a slightly bent fork on my db30. Does anyone know if this fork will bolt right up with no problems? https://www.gopowersports.com/handlebar-kit-coleman-cc100x/
  3. Lumberjack24

Free Monster Moto Bike near Pittsburgh

Found this while browsing this morning. Wish I wasn't working crazy hours this week or I would go pick it up. Hope one of you all gets it!
  4. Lumberjack24

New but already in love!

Never had a mini bike as a kid but always thought they were awesome. Found this DB30 for cheap on Craigslist. After a 6 hour round trip with my lady we came home with it. Spent pretty much most of my time off work this past week tearing it down and cleaning it up. Haven't had this much enjoyment...
  5. Lumberjack24

What do we have here?

Does anybody have any idea what this bike is? Pretty sure the engine is not original to the bike.